Mono-Rail

CaviMan2

They won`t bring back the Skyride. The reason it was removed in the first place was due in part to low ridership (the other part was because of lack of spare parts). Addtionally, PKI is no where near as spread out as other parks like Cedar Point. Personally, by the time you wait in line for the Sky Ride, and then ride it, you would have been able to walk to your destination quicker than riding. I just don`t see PKI adding any transportation rides anytime soon. Secondly, what does a monorail have to do with a "ski-lift lookin thing?" They are two seperate types of rides. I don`t forsee PKI adding a monorail either. Just my two cents.

And people wonder why America is so fat! That's one of the great things about going to PKI because I know I'm getting exercise. The park's not even all that big. Sure I need a break every once in a while, but not once have I said they need to build a freakin transportation system in this park!

And people wonder why America is so fat! That's one of the great things about going to PKI because I know I'm getting exercise. The park's not even all that big. Sure I need a break every once in a while, but not once have I said they need to build a freakin transportation system in this park!

because they go to amusement parks and ride the monorail instead of walking?

oh thats why america is so fat.

Yeah, Tanner has a point. One of the reasons I love Kings Island is because I can get a good excersize while having fun. A monorail might take away the fun of all of that walking. Plus, it's one more thing for the guests to deface while we're not looking. who wouldn't want to carve their name in a pki monorail?

The park was designed so that you can get anywhere (expect Boomerang Bay) in about 15 mins from any spot in the park. Elminating the need for a people mover.

The train is used because its quite a walk to the waterpark and its an easy way to be transported.

Remember the Monorail we had here before (which is now located at Jungle Jims) was here to take you around the wild animal habitat. You came back to where you started.

The parks master plan makes this soooo easy. Now try getting anywhere in Kentucky Kingdom in 15 mins Not happening. **** poor layout is to blame.

There is no need for one and I do not forsee one.

The sky ride at Kings Island jammed in 1977 when high winds rolled through the area. The ride was so high off the ground that firetrucks could not reach the stranded passengers. The ride made national news because of that. The ride was ultimately removed because of low ridership and lack of spare parts. Today, Animation Station in HB remains as one of the old stations.