Haunted Kings Island

holeinone888221

I dont know about all the other ghost stories, but I do believe the one about Tower Johnny (aka "Beast") just because I have been at KI for 4 years and have seen some unexplainable things and also heard some. IE, a friend of mine was telling me about how he had to stay late after the park closed to clean The Beast. On his way out, he forgot some paper work and had to go back to The Beast to get it. Well, as he went back into the station, he happened to glance at the Q-TVs and they all were blood red. Well, if you worked at KI, well all know that those TVs turn off about 30-45 min after the park closes, til then, they are blue telling everyone goodnight. As soon as he saw that, he went running to the office.

I myself believe I may have seen Tower Johnny. One night, I was finishing cleaning FOF, we had a really long line and I told my crew to leave, since most of them were minors (Uncle Henry should remember this). It was a colder saturday evening, when we closed at 11pm. By the time i left FOF, it was around 1:30am because we had a really long line and it was dirty, lol. I grabbed all my paper work and locked up the ride, and then started walking past Dogems and the Antique Cars. By this time, fog was really picking up and you could bearly see the top of Tower. Something silver cought my eye and I looked over towards the Antique Cars where the lake was and saw a figure walk a top of the lake and stand still, looking straight at me. Well, as you can imange, this freaked me out and I went running as fast as I could. This was in the 2003 season and ever since, I always made sure I left with someone else. That park is really creapy at night haunted or not

Something thats kind of weird was when leaving at night going past the antique cars with noone else around is hearing the "please no stopping an operator will assist your car into the station" announcement. (i know it was probably just a little animal tripping the sensor, but it would get some people)

I myself believe I may have seen Tower Johnny. One night, I was finishing cleaning FOF, we had a really long line and I told my crew to leave, since most of them were minors (Uncle Henry should remember this). It was a colder saturday evening, when we closed at 11pm. By the time i left FOF, it was around 1:30am because we had a really long line and it was dirty, lol. I grabbed all my paper work and locked up the ride, and then started walking past Dogems and the Antique Cars. By this time, fog was really picking up and you could bearly see the top of Tower. Something silver cought my eye and I looked over towards the Antique Cars where the lake was and saw a figure walk a top of the lake and stand still, looking straight at me. Well, as you can imange, this freaked me out and I went running as fast as I could. This was in the 2003 season and ever since, I always made sure I left with someone else. That park is really creapy at night haunted or not

I remember you telling me that story, but I don't remember the specific night. Remember, we had several days that season where we had huge lines at closing. I think I know which night you are talking about.