TR SFKK 4-5-05

Player

Got to the park about 11. People were already lined up, lots of underage hotties at the park because it was spring break for their school system. I went straight to the back of the park.

Chang: Rode front, then back. Awsome ride, better than mantis. It may be a mirror of mantis with a extra corkscrew, but it felt so much better.

T2: Crappy Invert., front seat.

Thunder Run: Most airtime i have ever had. It was so-so in the back then i rode in the

second row and it was airtime nirvana.

Twisted twins: Lola, crappy woodie, front.

Greased Lightning: Back seat, two rollbacks, never got to ride.

Hellevator: Best intamin drop ride, 10X better than drop zone.

Waited in line for an hour to get my pass processed.

Tidbits:

Saw a ride-op that worked beast last year that looks like van wilder, and also some people i would assume was from cincy cause one had a IJST t-shirt and a couple others had beast shirts.

If anybody else was there today did you see the black haired girl with the pink hollister sweat pants on? She was probably 15 or 16 but she was sure hot,lol.

i've always enjoyed going to SFKK. i grew up with that park (didn't start going to PKI until like 3 years ago). i've been going to SFKK since it was just KK (i miss those days). chang is like my all time fav. coaster, t2 sucks, thunder run yea has the best airtime anywhere... i wouldn't agree that hellevator is better than DZ though. hellevator was my first freefall ride and loved it then!!! but then once i rode DZ i new i'd found what freefall was all about.. they both own in my opinion but the extra height of DZ adds a lot i think.