You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

HA!

KIC hasn't worked with the last three phones I've had, one of which was a newly released touch screen, internet capable phone!

I gave up. I just wait until I get home to the computer.

KIC works quite well on my iTouch

HA! KIC hasn't worked with the last three phones I've had, one of which was a newly released touch screen, internet capable phone! I gave up. I just wait until I get home to the computer.

It works beautifully on my BlackBerry pearl. I think it's your carrier rather than your phone, but then I've never been a big fan of Verizon.

Posted from my BlackBerry mobile device.

HA! KIC hasn't worked with the last three phones I've had, one of which was a newly released touch screen, internet capable phone! I gave up. I just wait until I get home to the computer.

It works beautifully on my BlackBerry pearl. I think it's your carrier rather than your phone, but then I've never been a big fan of Verizon.

Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace work beautifully on my VX8700. KICentral comes up as a jumble of disorganized buttons and links that take me nowhere.. I don't get it. :(

You might be a KI addict if you have tried to re-create KI in RCT more than once...

GUILTYyouve caught me red handed

Did you do a good job and was it realistic, or was is a bad attempt?

Also, KIC works very well on my iPod Touch, it is just slow to type posts on.

well i was going based on a park map and half of the stuff wouldnt fit where it needed to be put

• 2 weeks later...

You might be a KI addict if you miss Clifford. I thought about it bringing the dogs in (possibly another sign that I'm addicted). I had to go back and look at the webcam shots I have of good ol' cliffy hoisting up the final piece of lift hill track. Oh was that a good day!

Well I have one to contribute and I'm not going through all the pages to see if it's been said yet... But.. You may be a KI addict if you buy clothes to wear specifically at KI.

Last year I went on a tiresome search to find shorts with zipper pockets and nobody seemed to have made them anymore. This year, I have started the search early and there are a couple of brands out there that have brought the zipper pockets back. I can't find them many places though, at least not in my size. To me, shorts with zipper pockets are a must. If something happened to my "special" shorts, I wouldn't be able to go. :o

Guilty. Even more so guilty when you post a topic stating you have found such items for those who are trying to find them.

You might be a KI addict if you husband surprises you with a special shirt for opening day and many other trips to KI and the thoughtfulness of the gift brings tears to your eyes.

I'll post pictures and explain all about it when I have the shirt either today or tomorrow.

Can we see a pic of the shirt that your husband gave you? It sounds like it was very heartfelt.

I haven't gotten it quite yet. It'll be ready Friday afternoon so as soon as I have it I will definitely post about it with pictures!

For Tom, here's the picture of my new shirt!

A little back story first. Most people who are familiar with Cedar Point are familiar with "Single Rider Bob." He's the older gentleman who power-laps on Millennium Force pretty much daily. He can always be seen from a mile away in his "Single Rider" shirt.

cedarpoint_07.jpg

Because my husband recently became an over-the-road truck driver and will not get to spend time at parks with me this year like he did last year, he decided to surprise me with a version of my own.

IMG00033.jpg

The color didn't come across through my phone's camera quite right, but it's pretty much the same color as Single Rider Bob's shirt. I will be wearing it tomorrow under my hoodie so if you see me, wave!

You may be a KI addict if you feel like that kid in that Disney commercial from a few years ago, where he and his sister are in the hotel room the night before going to WDW, and he says "I'm too excited to sleep!"

Don't worry, I'll go to bed soon enough. I'll just have to set the alarms (yes, that's alarms with an "s") loud!

You may be a KI addict if you feel like that kid in that Disney commercial from a few years ago, where he and his sister are in the hotel room the night before going to WDW, and he says "I'm too excited to sleep!"

Don't worry, I'll go to bed soon enough. I'll just have to set the alarms (yes, that's alarms with an "s") loud!

You and me both brother.

Lol, yup, I remember that. 3AM now and I still haven't managed to get any sleep, not that I haven't tried.

You may be a KI addict if you ...

get your nails done to match Diamondback's track for opening day!

IMG00030.jpg

I opened a picture of DB from RCDB at the salon and looked through all their shades of red to find the closest matching one. :lol:

Umm. I told my mom to do that when she went and got a pedicure on Friday. I was just joking though.

A little back story first. Most people who are familiar with Cedar Point are familiar with "Single Rider Bob." He's the older gentleman who power-laps on Millennium Force pretty much daily. He can always be seen from a mile away in his "Single Rider" shirt.

cedarpoint_07.jpg

I saw him yyesterday in line for DB!

cedarpoint_07.jpg

Because my husband recently became an over-the-road truck driver and will not get to spend time at parks with me this year like he did last year, he decided to surprise me with a version of my own.

IMG00033.jpg

The color didn't come across through my phone's camera quite right, but it's pretty much the same color as Single Rider Bob's shirt. I will be wearing it tomorrow under my hoodie so if you see me, wave!

That looks really nice, Kat. I especially like KICentral.COM on the sleeve of the shirt. Tell him I said that it looks really good.

You might be a KI Addict if.....

You go up an escelator and scream "Wait, WHA?" when you realize your not gonna fall back down afterwards.

You can draw the layout of every coaster at Kings Island. Even Flight of Fear.

Your Desktop and Laptop Wallpaper are the same. Diamondback.

You find yourself asking, "Is it April 18 yet?" or "Is it Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend yet?"

You watch Movies like Rollercoaster or National Lampoon's Vacation and can name every ride in the movie.

You Find yourself going through withdrawl symptoms despite having gone just yesterday.

You call Kings Island "Home" and your home "The House"

Guilty, of all the above.