Th3 Admiralz & Lesbirex's visit 10/16/05

LesbiasaurusREX

Yesterday I met up with my good ACER buddy th3 Admiralz. We met for lunch, he scarfed down some corn dogs while munched on some chicken fingers and blue ice cream, I got it all over me and we stopped in the gift shop to buy me some new Paramount's Kings Island shorts and sweatshirt. We then decided to walk to Top Gun, as we walked we discussed our plans to organize a day for PKIC members to meet up with us and sign a petition to save Top Gun, we plan to do it soon before the season ends, hope some of you guys will help. Admiral decided that he wanted to sit on and ride some woodies. So we went to The Beast. I, being myself, didnt want to ride the wood so I sat out and munched some more. We then rode Runaway Reptar, Scoobys Ghoster Coaster, Tomb Raider (we had a picture of Captain Nemo with us but didnt see him working. We grabbed some dinner and a ride on Spongebob 3d but seeing it was now some funhouse thing decided not to ride and i decided to try some wood so then at about 7:30 we went and rode The Racers. I got to ride with this cute guy named Derrick who I met earlier while waiting for the Admiralz, he was the supervisor there, I got his number, even though I dont ride the wood I hope Derrick and I can be great friends. We saw PKIboy from this site walking around, he seemed like he was having a good time. I went to say hi to my brother while he was working then on our way out of the park we stopped by for some more blue ice cream from huckleberry dairy and there was a big ruckus at Taxi Jam! We went to check it out, security was arguing with some skinny guy in a black sweatshirt, glasses, and who had a goatee because he wanted to ride with someones son since a child was needed to ride. I think I recognized him from one of the ACER events. All in all, it was a fun day. The Admiral is a great guy, I hope ifany of you went that you had a good day........the save top gun day trip is underway let me know if you guys wanna help us. More details to come.

Yes - it was a very fun trip. I will be there just about every day in the post season. I hope that everyone will come out to help save top gun!

I don't have to ask to ride with other peoples sons anymore since I have my own - Baby Admiral. In a few months he will be upgraded - Toddler Admiral!

But yeah it was fun. Nobody eats blue icecream like Lesbirex!

I got to ride with this cute guy named Derrick who I met earlier while waiting for the Admiralz, he was the supervisor there, I got his number, even though I dont ride the wood I hope Derrick and I can be great friends.

HaHaHa. You found Hablo. There is a pic of him in the community section under anything else, lol laugh.gif