Short visit 10-23

CoastersRZ

I got up to the park today around 2. The park would be closing at 4 due to the weather and lack of crowds. There was nobody in the park! I got lots of rides in, saw Klockster at Vortex, and CombarStupendous at The Beast, along with someone else who knew I posted here, but I do not know who he was, or if he posts here. I had a frontseat ride on The Vortex when it was pouring down rain (ouch!). Also, Winterfest preparations have begun in earnest. The Royal fountain ice skating rink is starting to take shape, with pallets being installed on a platform of wood framing. I posted some pictures to my website here. It was too bad that the park had to close so early as the lline were non existant, but I understand why they closed. They were losing money just staying open!

Wow there was no one in the park. In my department they were sending people home. I stand after they told me to clock out, so I rode rides with an another eco person. Everything we rode was a walk on, even the front seat was a walk on. The last 45 mins to go in the park we rode beast five times in a row, in the icey cold rain. biggrin.gif

Wow there was no one in the park. In my department they were sending people home. I stand after they told me to clock out, so I rode rides with an another eco person. Everything we rode was a walk on, even the front seat was a walk on. The last 45 mins to go in the park we rode beast five times in a row, in the icey cold rain. biggrin.gif

I rode once in April in that type of condition... but they closed at Noon... crap... but it did snow later that day...

I was one of The Beast employess who talked to you and your friend after your 5th ride, the one who was a friend of Andrews. Great pics CoastersRZ!

Wow there was no one in the park.  In my department they were sending people home. I stand after they told me to clock out, so I rode rides with an another eco person.  Everything we rode was a walk on, even the front seat was a walk on.  The last 45 mins to go in the park we rode beast five times in a row, in the icey cold rain.  biggrin.gif

I was one of The Beast employess who talked to you and your friend after your 5th ride, the one who was a friend of Andrews. Great pics CoastersRZ!

Yes I remember you hello. Didn't see Andrew after words. And we rode IJ two time in the front seat which was a walkon. biggrin.gif