Eifel Tower roller coaster

vortex31

That would be pretty cool u think. A TTD like Coaster that sends you up and over (under) the tower and goes in speeds in excess of 80 mph. The 50 foot level could be the new queue. Even though it will most likely never happen it would be awesome to see it though.

But then you also have to take into consideration it would cause an uprsisng because it would change the landscape of Kings Island.

When I was thirteen going on fourteen I had a dream of that once the Eiffel Tower would not look right with a coaster hooked on to the rear. The Dream I had is where a coaster went right through the top of the tower. When I went back that following summer I appreciated it just the way it looked that day was my first ride to the top. I used have a fear of heights by going to the top of the tower overcame my fear of heights. I went on it once in the morning and just right before I went home at Dusk. This was three years before face/off and Drop Zone changed the skyline. Wrought Iron will not hold the weight of a coaster wrought iron towers can only hold their own weight. Wrought Iron is a brittle metal and requires constant maintainence in High Altitudes.