Beast Crew 04

Good_GR_Flag

The only thing I can figure is how the ride ops and crowds used to get really pumped up for The Beast. There used to be a lot of clapping and screaming and once, the crowd in the station was chanting,"Bring on The Beast" over and over. But, that was back when The Beast had a four hour wait. Other than that, I have no idea what Good_GR_Flag is talking about.

Last night was the first time I was on the mic for night rides at Beast, and we enjoy getting you pumped (at least I did). Since I have only done night rides once with the mic, I need to figure out a way to get people pumped that's unique to me. Last night I did several things. The "If you're gonna ride The Beast, clap your hands" I did a couple times. One that I did come up with, but I do every now and then (not just at night) is "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The Beast. This 5 minute rampage through the woods will take you up not just one, but two lift hills. Not only that, but The Beast will take you screaming through not just one tunnel, not two, not even three tunnels, but four tunnels! Also, you will be taken upside down not once, not twice, not four times, not even seven times, but an amazing zero times (just like any good wooden coaster). Now get ready to experience the world's longest wooden rollercoaster known as The Beast!"

The part in parenthesis was added by one of my supervisors.

If anyone was there last night, how did I do?

I tink it would be cooler if they did something they havent done in a long time. they would have the train stop right before the station like they always do. And than after the station train clears, they would have the second train FLY into the station and stop it at the last second. You have to have a good driver for that though.