• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and I forgot cody...

shorty he is..

haha oh his first year...

ah i remember when he first started...

but fun guy none the less

Cody is one of the first ones to get me in years past and I adore him - hope he comes back. As for Scotty do you all know that his BIG BROTHER Chris was also a creeper??? He was one of the best ones previously - he is living in Texas as a tatoo artist and does awesome work. He also does something with putting hooks in his body and hanging suspended by them - the pictures really bother me but it does not surprise me. Chris really got into his fear fest character and he was awesome.

Scott is doing great and yea I am going to miss him a lot. We had a great thing going. I would try my best to keep him from scaring me and he went out of his way to scare me. Needless to say he won. You could watch him and not take your eyes off of this kid and somehow he managed to fade into the crowd or get another creeper to distract me then come up from behind. He is just really good at it.

As for Jon I do not know if he is coming back. I have not heard but the last time I talked to him he was all excited about it so I am sure that he has or will come to some try out for it.

I am bringing my son-in-law this Saturday to tryouts and trust me for those that do not make it he just might fill the voids lol. Also possibly my daughters very tall boyfriend. My excitement over fear fest kind of gets them interested in finding out why I do not want to miss a day of it.

As for Mike yes he is reported to be making more money at this new haunt AND he will get the creative freedom he craves to get really scary. Mike is an extremely nice guy in person and a dear friend. BUTTTTT there is a more devious and sinister side to him that makes him excellent at halloween. Plus it is our favorite holiday lol.

I have had people telling me the quiet Josh is going to be back this year.

As for a scary scooby - well no scooby is not going to make an appearance at fear fest as far as I know but the guy in the costume will be back. He was one of the creepers that ran and slid after people last year. It was funny to watch him in action. He could get full groups of people running from him and he was excellent at taunting people. Personally another really great person.

It is funny but the people that spend so much time having a blast scaring people and invading our nightmares are all very very nice people so anyone that goes to Kings Island for the fear fest season please do not taunt them - have fun being scared by them. Last year so many idiots threw food at them or one creeper was punched so hard in the stomach that he had to go home. What possesses these total MORONS to abuse the very people that are here to make your experience great??? Why come to fear fest to abuse people? Mike Bundy had a coney dog thrown at him!! I saw some boys calling other creepers names and making fun of them. Security needs to throw those idiots out of the park - trust me this year - if you see some old woman in a scooter or electric wheelchair chasing after people then rest assured they abused a creeper and/or scare actor!! Scott pulled me off of one that was merely teasing him - a person he knew. I started to yell at them for calling Scott names.

Please folks - DO NOT ABUSE Kings Island EMPLOYEES - I have made so many friends at that place and if I see it you will have a fat woman in a wheelchair chasing you down!!!!

Does anyone else remember when they haunted phantom theater the first year. Man that was incredible. To think that they had people running around inside the ride! Man that would never fly now. The power has to be off just to go into Scooby Doo now.

Or when they haunted the antique cars. Route 666, that was great. Same thing people running around the ride. Now I know that you were alowed to walk the track at tiques but still having that many people on the ride course was pretty crazy.

Good ole days...

wouldn't that be awesome to have a ride haunted??? I never got to see the phantom theater ride like that but used to love that ride!! It was one of my favorite things that they did to that building plus a great place to go to cool off lol.

I keep hearing that there are going to be a lot of changes this year to fear fest and I am sure that there will be. If anyone noticed last year fear fest started out kind of like the past years. Then each week things changed and improved so that by the end of fear fest it was awesome! Better than I had seen it in the past few years.

Just seems to me that Cedar Fair is really into halloween and from what I see in other parks, well I feel we are in for some interesting surprises this year!! Can hardly wait!!!

Ohhh and hauntguy - some strange person called my cell phone the other day and left this weird and "haunting" message for me.....hmmmmmm fear fest starting already huh??

Scotts Older Brother:

He also does something with putting hooks in his body and hanging suspended by them - the pictures really bother me but it does not surprise me.

its called suspension art... its a BIG adreneline rush honestly... i'm doing on earlier next year :) it's going to be freaking EXCITING.. just hanging from cables, and 14G fish hooks through my back :)

Last time I saw josh he was at the mall..

Fear Fest starts for us.. as soon as we do auditions... its all year round for me.. its my favorite holiday..

oh wait.. it IS a holiday

All Hallows Eve

Samhain

Fest Of The Dead

Devils Night

Then again Im just OF relgion :P and now i get to do FF ON Halloween :D:D:D:D oh happy days :)

As long as i dont get attacked by the old winterfest stage this year during a freak storm again, ill be fine

kevin and steph said they tore it apart.. for MY own saftey

yea im surprised you dont remember me :( no love

NOW you remember me... GEEEESH

those lasted a whole 5minutes i was like... ahhhh geeeez get theses off amy, other wise Im taking them off... other wise the boys will start tipping me.. one of the costumers thought I was joking

good times good times

Monkeyman is making his list of people who he needs to get.

1. Karen, she did not want to come back to my maze. She will never know were I will be coming from. I think she was scared to come back that way. :blink:

2. Faeriewenh, she so fun to chase. You better keep a eye out for the monkeyman. :P

3. Tassels, She just a bad elf that need to be hand cuff. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :D

I am SO EXCITED!!! I just want FF to be here!!!! -Hauntguy

Kent,

You guys going to get to do your own make-up again this year? You all had the sickest make-up at FF!!!

I do not know if we are doing are own makeup. I will not find that out until Sept 23. I do think that they still will let us.

That would be awesome to have another haunted ride for Fear Fest! I could totally see something like that done on Adventure Express. Also, I think that they should have the entire train ride slowed down and made into a haunted hay ride-type haunt. That would have a huge capacity. I never got to go to the PT haunt or the antique cars haunt, but I heard that they were both great. I also think that the old Paramount Story area would be perfect for a haunt or scare zone.

A Fear Fest attraction was attempted last year in Paramount Story ^

i4got - "2. Faeriewenh, she so fun to chase. You better keep a eye out for the monkeyman."

yay monekyman. just dont accuse me of homework not being done

MMM THAT RIGHT, DID YOU GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE. I ROBIN TOLD ME THAT YOU DID NOT GET IT DONE. THAT BAD NOW I WILL HAVE TO COME GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where were u guys last year lol....jk. Last years FearFest I only got scared 1 time and that was in Coney Mall when I was waiting for the bumpers cars me and my freind were looking at then waiting he comes out of no where and scares the **** out of me.I always go the first weekend and the weekend before the last. So I will be there the first day open to the public and 2 weekends after that. I must say The Asylum was really good last year but it did not scare me and I think the atmosphere was wayy better last year FearFest keeps getting better keep up the great work guys. :)