SoB Opening to be Delayed...

RailRider

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think SOB is one of the best coasters at the park and this is why I visit PKI. I love every aspect of the ride because it is different then The Beast. I hope it opens this season because the longer it stays closed the less business the park will get and people will start to question why they have a coaster in the park that is standing but not operating and less people will want to ride it if it they know it had an accident.

Its not going to affect the parks attendance as they all ready demonstrated that when is was closed most of the operating season this year. Who says Son of Beast has no airtime? With the bulky restraint in the way if there was any airtime designed in the ride you wouldn't be able to feel it anyway. I am one of the happy ones what measures the park is taking to get this ride comfortable to ride again. That rose bowl is one of the best elements in a roller coaster. High G's and that is were the Son of Beast's fury starts! Great ride with or without the loop. Vertical loops are boring to me anyways.