hey guyes how about this

Guest rollercoasterfreak

Guest rollercoasterfreak

Me and my friends are doing a haunted house next year.(we are 11) And what do you think about a christmas theme hh. We are going to have santa in a electric chair with an elf throwing the switch. What else do we want. Thats why I came here because you guyes know what you are talking about. What do you think, what else we could do?

HINT: It is in the woods!!!

No offense to you i think it is a good idea and everything but i think some adult supervision is in need if you alll are only 11 and using an electric chair. But anyways it sounds pretty cool. You should have a Christmas Tree with the ornaments being bloody doll heads.

but doesnt anyone think of how bad the christmas thing at fearfest was?

that thing at the fearfest was terrible and wasn't as sick as it could have been

As far as ideas, I would have Mrs. Clause hanging from a tree with a rope around her neck

Cookies shaped like body parts

instead of milk, make it blood or some body fluid :D

• 2 weeks later...
No offense to you i think it is a good idea and everything but i think some adult supervision is in need if you alll are only 11 and using an electric chair. But anyways it sounds pretty cool. You should have a Christmas Tree with the ornaments being bloody doll heads.

thanks for the advise but we will have a perent or two back there watching us out of sight from the people.

OK, maybe I'm going to place an age on me. Call me old school, or having grown up in the "pre-9/11" days... but I feel the sight of dismembered bodies and the appearance of bloodied, decapitated heads is disturbing. Honestly, I was taken back at how far the "family park" of Kings Island pushed the envelope last year. Let's be honest- having your picture taken in a casket is............ sick.

Unfortunately, now all you have to do is plug in CNN or be creative on a search engine to find these- I seriously hope that the parents "overseeing" this project do not allow certain lines to be crossed.... otherwise it scares me to think the environment my kids are growing up in.

Honestly, I was taken back at how far the "family park" of Kings Island pushed the envelope last year. Let's be honest- having your picture taken in a casket is............ sick.

It's a Halloween event that is designed to be scary and in some places gory. They have warnings. If you don't like it you don't have to go. There are a lot of Halloween events that are way worse when it comes to gore and what not.

I actually encourage them to push the envelope a little more this year.

But I do think the idea of an 11 year-old putting on a haunted house with Santa in an electric chair with an elf pulling the lever is very, very disturbing.

I agree that you don't have to be extremely gory to be scary, but at any hauted house you're going to see some. I'm not a huge fan of all the blood and gore but I didn't find the level of it at FearFest last year to be that bad. The worst of it was in the haunted houses, so it wasn't like the dismembered heads were hanging around Nick Universe or anything.

Guest TombraiderTy

Bodies all torn up can be quite disturbing, but they do add to the frightening look. I love the idea of doll heads instead of ornaments on a Christmas tree, and may I suggest bodies stabbed with candy canes? All I have to say is stay away from the tree meaning of Christmas- the birth of Jesus. Do bad stuff for Santa and stuff.