New KI Commercial

welchce

At least it's not like the old commercial where it blatantly says, "At Kings Island, you get this" and shows an inverted ship which you don't get at Kings Island. haha

The inverted ship is still in the commercial this year. A guy at work was asking where it was in the park. I know the company that makes the commercials get stock video of Cedar Fair parks and makes a commercial out of it. Sometimes you might have to use a video or two as a filler for the ad. I am sure if the commercial was made local like it used to be way back when you would only see video from Kings Island.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone see the newest commerical? Non Firehawk, basically they show one KI ride, and it's Vortex everything else is not even a KI ride.

I don't believe I have seen it but I will keep a look out for it. I do find it interesting that at some of the video monitors at KI (I remember seeing it while walking on Racer) they run commercials for Firehawk.

I still remember one of the FoF commercials from 1996. "Do you remember years ago, when you were afraid, frightened, terrified of the dark. Welcome back! Prepare yourself for the Outer Limits Flight of Fear, the most scariest, darkest, the most twisted roller coaster ever, face your fears, Only at Paramount's Kings Island."