NEW ride idea

familyguyfun1

I highly doubt we will get a coaster this year, god knows I want one but I doubt it. As I am going to revert to another thread Id like a big Log Flume like Congo Falls .. upgrade it get rid of congo falls and amke something new .. but that wont happen either cause that also is expensive .. to be honest i can see a small ride with lots of themeing remakes and improvements to the park , cheap and effective and saves them some money to make a really good big coaster the next year

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could use CF's station as the new roller coaster's station.. it turns right toward GWL and TG. Goes up about 300 feet. Goes down 80 degrees, goes up about 274 feet. Then turns right as it goes up [banked] now parrale with The Racer and X-Base, goes all the way towards the back of the park. Has an overbanked turn like Behemoth's then goes back towards SOB. Curves around SOB and TG, goes straight for a long time, in tunnel with air time by lift hill and parking lot, then hits breaks turns around and it's over. The ride would be made by B&M. The World's First B&M Giga coaster!

They could use CF's station as the new roller coaster's station.. it turns right toward GWL and TG. Goes up about 300 feet. Goes down 80 degrees, goes up about 274 feet. Then turns right as it goes up [banked] now parrale with The Racer and X-Base, goes all the way towards the back of the park. Has an overbanked turn like Behemoth's then goes back towards SOB. Curves around SOB and TG, goes straight for a long time, in tunnel with air time by lift hill and parking lot, then hits breaks turns around and it's over. The ride would be made by B&M. The World's First B&M Giga coaster!

However, that is a very unlikely task for this year or even next year for that matter. That would be a massive expense, however it indeed would be a really really cool ride and its a great idea ;)

Today i got bored in language so i drew a pic of X-BASE of what i would like to see.

Right when you enter X-BASE you go right [maintence sheds would be moved] then there would be a ride like Sky-Hawk only it'll be called X-Treme-Swing. You keep on going straight and there would be a B&M invert. ABout 130feet tall, spiral's down like Alpengeinst then goes into a ditch themed with mist and fake toxic waste. Does imhelman, cobra roll, zero-g, spirals up left and hits breaks, goes down corkscrews, helix, some small hills then back to station. The ride would be green and black [like X-Flight.] Of course have a restroom and a huge Pepsi stall!

Today i got bored in language so i drew a pic of X-BASE of what i would like to see.

Right when you enter X-BASE you go right [maintence sheds would be moved] then there would be a ride like Sky-Hawk only it'll be called X-Treme-Swing. You keep on going straight and there would be a B&M invert. ABout 130feet tall, spiral's down like Alpengeinst then goes into a ditch themed with mist and fake toxic waste. Does imhelman, cobra roll, zero-g, spirals up left and hits breaks, goes down corkscrews, helix, some small hills then back to station. The ride would be green and black [like X-Flight.] Of course have a restroom and a huge Pepsi stall!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was another great coaster idea from angryemobeaver!

• 1 month later...

So I was checking out the S&S website and I saw this

http://www.s-spower.com/looping.html

what really confuses me I guess it says looping but all the pictures are wooden coasters. So anyone here think that S&S may be a planning a looping wooden coaster. We all know how the last one turned out but I really hope that concept is not lost. Though I would much rather GCI or Gravity Group attempt a looping woody.