Sign in to follow this  
Beast1979

Flight of Fear

I noticed FoF at KI is Listed as the first LIM Launched coaster ever, but FoF at KD was opened on the same day at the same time. :huh: What Up?

Each opened June 18, 1996, I believe. Strangely, the first public riders would have ridden Kings Island's version, if it opened on time. Kings Dominion, you see, opens at 10:30! :)

Still, since both parks were then owned by the same company (and still are, just a different one), this type of thing is done by marketing people all the time.

Each opened June 18, 1996, I believe. Strangely, the first public riders would have ridden Kings Island's version, if it opened on time. Kings Dominion, you see, opens at 10:30! :)

Still, since both parks were then owned by the same company (and still are, just a different one), this type of thing is done by marketing people all the time.

Yes just like they say Hypersonic XLC is the worlds first steam running launch coaster or so i belive. B)