Paranormal Activity

IheartKI

I personally have never experienced anything Paranormal. However, My brother says that when He went to the park just about 3 years ago, He was riding Viking Fury and Kept seeing something underneath the water around it, He said it looked like a person but with a white glow around it looking up with eyes wide open. I dont know if there is any truth to it, But my brother DID love that ride, and has not been on it since! :lol:

I have never personally experienced anything but there are stories that ive read/heard about people who work at the park encountering things of the paranormal. Lots of people who work White water canyon claim to have strange experiences. Such as hearing rocks hit the top of their tower they were working in when there is no one else around. And some people have seen the figure of a little boy on The Racer's tracks. I was reading an article about it all a couple days ago actually.

I have never personally experienced anything but there are stories that ive read/heard about people who work at the park encountering things of the paranormal. Lots of people who work White water canyon claim to have strange experiences. Such as hearing rocks hit the top of their tower they were working in when there is no one else around. And some people have seen the figure of a little boy on The Racer's tracks. I was reading an article about it all a couple days ago actually.

It's because of the little boy that was killed on The Racer.

<G>