10-25-2008 TR

flightoffear1996

WE got to the park at about 5:30 or so. It was pretty crowded and The Racer line was coming out the line but it was only about a 15 minute wait or so and I think it one of the best rides in the park still. After that it was about 6:30 or so after a stop to eat and the restroom and we got in line early for Urget Scare. We were pretty close to the front and it was still 1:30 minute wait. Horrible capcity on this scare. It was pretty fun though. Next we stopped over at Club Blood someone was claiming it was a 2 hour wait but it only took 40 minutes! Club Blood was really fun and had a great capcity. Next we did The Beast. The bottom switch backs had 3 open. IN the middle the all were open. It only took 20 minutes to go threw all that but the switch backs in the station were full also and took forever! Still a great ride and worth a long wait. Next we headed to Invertago only wait about 15 minutes or so! After Interago be did the Corn Stalkers and only waited 5 minutes! It was pretty fun but little short. Next we headed over to do Trail of Terror we walked right on and they let us on with just a group of 3 people! This is my fav. of all the haunts. After that we did house that is right next to the scrambler. I forget its name. It was about 15-20 minute wait. I really like this house as well. After that it was about 12:40 or so and we left. THe park really starts to empty out at 11:00 or so while at the start of the haunt there was long waits it was still able to do alot.

NOTES: What in the world are they thinking on Urgent Scare about getting people wet when its freaking 40 outside! Come on guys thats a great way to get people sick!!!

NOTES: What in the world are they thinking on Urgent Scare about getting people wet when its freaking 40 outside! Come on guys thats a great way to get people sick!!!

well, its not like they are pouring buckets of water on you, its just a few drips here and there, and when i went threw this maze it was only a 10 minute wait.

Horrible capacity on Urgent Scare compared to Club Blood?

Hm well Urgent Scare is massive and is probably the longest at a 15-20 minute walk through.

Club Blood is about 5 minutes.

:roll:

is it really that long? i didn't even pay any attention to it taking that long to walk through it, well then again my sister was scared and was sorta pushing me, our dad, and his friend through it. ;)

1:30 wait for Urgent Scare is bad capacity? Let's take a look at your claim.

You got in line at 6:30, when the attraction opens at 7. There's the 30 minutes you mentioned. Wait time down to 1 hour.

Now remember, Fright Feast allows those people into the attraction before anyone else in line. Let's say it takes 20 minutes for all of the Fright Feast people through. I saw the crowd for the feast yesterday, and it was a large amount of people, could very well have taken 20 minutes.

That takes the wait down to 40 minutes. Same as Club Blood. Now, what was your argument again?

The attraction by the scrambler is MASSACRE MANOR and is an equally great haunt!!

As for the sprayers - yea that is really a lot of water when it is that cold outside. I was lucky and wearing a poncho. Friday night I think the sprayers were shooting out a bit more water than before. I had water all over my poncho and for that kind of weather - yea maybe that could be turned off or at least greatly reduced. A light mist would be more acceptable.

Horrible capacity on Urgent Scare compared to Club Blood?

Hm well Urgent Scare is massive and is probably the longest at a 15-20 minute walk through.

Club Blood is about 5 minutes.

:roll:

You have to also figure in Trail of Terror, which can also take 15-20 minutes to walk through.

However, it's been noted that the line for ToT is very short compared to what Urgent Scare is known for. Three to four hour waits with lines somehow making it to The Racer entrance. And I had originally believed Headless Hollow/Tombstone Terror-tory to have the longest lines, partly due to its double line technique (waiting in line for the train, THEN waiting in line for the maze once you get off).

....but Death Row beats everyone else in terms of capacity. :) At most, that line reaches an hour and a half wait on SATURDAYS.

The attraction by the scrambler is MASSACRE MANOR and is an equally great haunt!!

As for the sprayers - yea that is really a lot of water when it is that cold outside. I was lucky and wearing a poncho. Friday night I think the sprayers were shooting out a bit more water than before. I had water all over my poncho and for that kind of weather - yea maybe that could be turned off or at least greatly reduced. A light mist would be more acceptable.

It was on the fritz this weekend. no matter what we did to it we couldn't get it to "mist" some one some where quit using their water so it was all coming out of our nozzle :P lol