Chippery

SML828

Hey all...

I just wondered if anyone has tried Chippery yet at the park. I'm going to the park for our company picnic on Friday (yes, Yogi - look for me!)

Anyway, I thought I'd see what people think of the chips/dips before I head out there. Are they good? How are the flavors? Also important, how expensive are they?

Any info would be great...if nobody has tried them yet, I guess I'll just check for myself Friday. cool.gif

Maybe it's time for a new world...yes, spelling and grammar are important and I understand they are part of the rules for the forums...but the spelling wasn't so bad that the post couldn't be understood...everyone makes typos...not the end of the world...sorry - just my opinion.

~~~~~~~~

Seriously though, thanks for the opinions Dane & StX...I'll, probably, at least stop by to check it out on Friday...

I never said they were so bad that the post couldn't be understood. I just pointed out everything he spelled wrong. Those aren't typos, typos aren't making mistakes in every other word. It's just plain carelessness and ignorance. As seen in the typos on the pages of his site. If this was a newbie; I'm sure anyone of you would've said something.

It's just plain carelessness and ignorance. As seen in the typos on the pages of his site. If this was a newbie; I'm sure anyone of you would've said something.

At least he has his own site, unlike somebody who takes credit for Aaron, Tyson, and Pat's hard work.

And yes, the Chippery is awesome. The sea salt chips do taste like regular potato chips, just with a lot more flavor.