Gold pass 2013 renewal question...

lance99

Just renewed my 2013 gold pass online two nights ago and the paperwork says to keep my 2012 pass as it is now good for 2013 season.

The problem is this....I lost the gold pass from 2012 at the park two weeks after having it made. I was with a couple of friends at ed alonzo's magic show. went to fish my cell phone out of my pocket to answer it and my pass fell out of my pocket.

I checked with security and also filed a claim check and was never contacted.

What should I do?.

If the park is open this late, will they help me?.

Since the 2012 pass was lost, how did you renew it? To renew online, you would have had to enter the barcode number from that pass.

By the way, you posted this question a couple days ago and got several replies: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26653-gold-pass-2013-renewal-question/

My advice would be to call the park tomorrow (Sunday) while they're open.

But rather than call the park, I would go to the park and inquire there. You used to work in Admissions and know how they run things. You can either go to the sales window where they can look it up and tell you your options. A supervisor is there if you need to check with that person. Also, like the poster stated above, you started this same thread and had several replies, including one from me.