Is Kings Island Haunted?

Express44

Sorry if this has been discussed, for I did not go through the almost 700 posts in this topic, but has someone researched what was on the land before KI became into existence?

It was someone's farm. The house is still there, yet it is hidden by the walls of the Fort Washington theming on the train. There is a small graveyard in the parking lot near GWL.

EDIT: This thread has continually gone on for six years now. Sweet! :lol:

Guest TombraiderTy
So if you read more and more stories about Elvis being at Burger King, would you believe that Elvis is alive and goes to Burger King?

Terpy, just askin'

Where are these stories at sir?

-THE Insider

Not much of an insider then, now are you? :P

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I read those about 10 years ago when I was the right age to be reading R.L. Stine. I've heard some pretty spooky stories from the park, but again just stories. I'd love to see Ghost Hunters or someone have a go at it though :)

The books you are referring to are "The Beast" and "The Beast 2"...I still own them :rolleyes::)

Yeah I read those about 10 years ago when I was the right age to be reading R.L. Stine. I've heard some pretty spooky stories from the park, but again just stories. I'd love to see Ghost Hunters or someone have a go at it though :)

XD yeah those...i remember being all OH MY GWAD I RODE THAT RIDE! as a kid when i read them lol but man i dont think i could stand seeing an atual ghost....im still a little bit scardey catish lol!

^I actually thought that there was a plaque in front of the park talking about Firelight Torch Park. I went to the park and actually looked around for it. I am just glad I didn't ask anyone the location of the plaque as I would have been laughed at.

• 3 weeks later...

Although I don't claim to have been keeping up with this thread (Because frankly, as of late, i'm getting pretty tired of seeing it) but I don't think people are questioning whether or not people died at the park, but rather whether or not said deaths resulted in paranormal activity in the park, if that makes any sense.

It makes me wonder if anyone has asked an Eifel Tower ride op about the Johnny story. I wonder what their response would be.

If you ask them about it on the elevator ride up or down they usually say that nobody has ever died on the Eiffel Tower, but one time I caught one of them while she was walking around the top and asked her about it and she told me about some strange happenings after closing time.