Attendance last week

Akira1422

The crowds were a little less than what you'd expect on your average saturday. I think of TRTR and FOF as my crowd thermometers. Each had lines that reached over an hour, and since they usually have 1.5-2 hour lines on saturdays, I gather that the park capacity wasn't as high as usual. It might be less this coming weekend with the chance of rain.

It would have been busier on Sunday if it hand't been Mother's Day. It should be interesting to see what kind of a turnout we get on Friday evening. Also, what all is involved with these Math/Science Day events? I'm working 3:45-Close on Friday...

I worked everyday last weekend and Delirium had some pretty decent sized lines all the time. The worst time was probably on Sunday though right as the park opened and continued all day, probably the most effecient weekend so far only went 29 at least once on saturday and sunday.

It would have been busier on Sunday if it hand't been Mother's Day. It should be interesting to see what kind of a turnout we get on Friday evening. Also, what all is involved with these Math/Science Day events? I'm working 3:45-Close on Friday...

Actually the reason it was busy Sunday was not only because it was Mother's Day. It was also bring a friend free day and 80 degrees and sunny outside.

Plan on wroking till 11, thats when we close. It will be like any other day. Except there will be a bunch of little kids roaming the park for the first hour and 15 kins of your shift.

I was mainly interested in what the Math/Science Day was all about. As it turned out, I ended up sitting around doing nothing for about 15 minutes until my supervisor showed up because HB isn't part of the Math/Science Day thing. I already knew how late I'd be working, although I was a bit surprised at the number of young kids who were still there after 8. It was a fun night, except for the hour or so when the rides were shut down because of the weather.