tower johnny

skaterboy22101

so.... i was at ki today. rode beast and going up 2ed lift hill. front seet. saw a guy on tracks. he was missing an arm and was all loody. it was pretty cool. i was told by the ride ops that he was probally tower johnny. and i know the whole story bout him and how he haunts the Eiffel Tower and The Beast. so tell me what you think bout it.

I saw Jeff Seibert there once recently....Does that count?

I think that we were talking ghosts? not nightmares?

I don't remember mentioning either Barbara Colnar nor Mr. Lindner...

And with that, I'm running for the door....exit...stage left!

Actually, I got along well with Mr. Lindner. I had only run into him a couple times. Each time he was very attentive to everyone that worked at the park and to the guests.

I for one strongly believe in ghosts....let the war begin....

Point being, Johnny was trying to climb the Iffle(SP) tower, seeing how he never made it he must continue to haunt places around the park until his spirit is released.

Point being II, Johnny is waiting for his love to comeback and wait for him at the bottom of the tower, waiting for her sweetheart.

Point being III-Johnny is in a prissy mood.

Or the more popular theory-Anyone who sees ghosts are crazy.

I believe one and two!

Point being, Johnny was trying to climb the Iffle(SP) tower, seeing how he never made it he must continue to haunt places around the park until his spirit is released.

Point being II, Johnny is waiting for his love to comeback and wait for him at the bottom of the tower, waiting for her sweetheart.

I believe one and two!

Maybe not crazy. Crazy tends to have such a negative conotation. Suffering a psychosis, yes, but not crazy.

I believe one and two!

Maybe not crazy. Crazy tends to have such a negative conotation. Suffering a psychosis, yes, but not crazy.

well mabye. but i for one am not going crazy. i know what i saw and thats that. and if he was not real then why have their been a bunch of others that have seen him. do you think we are all making it up to get attention. mabye some of us are but i shure as hell isnt

so.... i was at ki today. rode beast and going up 2ed lift hill. front seet. saw a guy on tracks. he was missing an arm and was all loody. it was pretty cool. i was told by the ride ops that he was probally tower johnny. and i know the whole story bout him and how he haunts the Eiffel Tower and The Beast. so tell me what you think bout it.

where on the tracks did you see him?

well really he wasnt on the tracks. he was standing in the middle of the helix standing on the cables.

Where are these cables? Are they laying on the ground? Can they be seen from the coaster? Does anyone have pictures of the cables?

I' not going to say I believe in ghosts, but I do believe in the possibility.

An example: At my dad's house in Florida before I moved away to ohio, there were times when I would be home alone. Well, I would be sitting in my dad's recliner in which in order to get to the kitchen you had to actually walk behind it. Well, I was watching TV and you know the feeling when someone sneaks up on you? Well, I had that feeling and turned around to find no one there.

I may see Tower Johnny one of these days on The Beast. The reason I say this is because I find myself scanning the woods as I ride to spot deer near the track. I also am looking for old coaster parts that may have been tossed to the ground and left. Such as on the train ride you can see old rails to the right of the tracks that the grass has started to grow over.

well really he wasnt on the tracks. he was standing in the middle of the helix standing on the cables.

You know that's just a maintainence area. I have personally been in the center of the helix where the cables meet several times while the ride is in operation. Keep in mind you're moving at 50+ mph. I'm sure what you actually saw is debateable.

You know that's just a maintainence area. I have personally been in the center of the helix where the cables meet several times while the ride is in operation. Keep in mind you're moving at 50+ mph. I'm sure what you actually saw is debateable.

not when you are at the top of the hill. and it goes pretty slow untill it gets to the tunnel

I'll say that I like the story of Johnny for the purely classic ghost tale and the prospect of maybe some day seeing him. I would love to believe in him, but I'm doubtful.

=O This coming from the man who argued with me for days over whether ghosts did or didn't exist.

I'll say that I like the story of Johnny for the purely classic ghost tale and the prospect of maybe some day seeing him. I would love to believe in him, but I'm doubtful.

=O This coming from the man who argued with me for days over whether ghosts did or didn't exist.

:D I might have surprised myself.

:D I might have surprised myself.

Lol, yeah I'm still a bit sceptical about his existence myself. Every time I go to KI a night time ride on The Beast is necessary, I always keep my eyes open for him XD