Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Benjamin22

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Benjamin22

  1. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    If this is really 275 ft I’m going to be slightly disappointed. A giga is a giga I guess.
  2. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I wish I worked in marketing, seems like such a fun job to have.
  3. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    If this is truly a marking attempt then Kings Islands marking department needs a raise....
  4. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Let’s not accuse each other of being the leaker, that adds nothing to this conversation.
  5. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    The only reason I don’t think it’s fake is the fact that it’d be very hard to get your hands on such a highly detailed map. Does anyone have any idea how this map may have been acquired? I mean this map doesn’t even have Firehawk so it’s super up to date.
  6. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Yep and that’s exactly what these leaks suggest... some even rumor we might not even have a 300 ft tall coaster.
  7. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Yellow looks like the top of a hill and blue looks like the bottom of the hill.
  8. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    ^ Carowinds went over 3 million? I don’t think I’ve heard that anywhere. I still thought it was in the 2-3 million range
  9. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I got around 4,500
  10. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Yes please
  11. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Yes, Kings Island is about 730 Acres. As you mention the land does get rough but to be quite honest this giga coaster blocks a lot of potential room to expand in my option. X-Base is once again pinned in (Which was the problem to begin with).
  12. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t carowinds gotten the two most expensive coasters CedarFair has ever built? Knowing they spent 30+ million on copperhead strike really makes me question why they’d not spend an equal amount on this giga coaster. If you ask me giga coasters deliver a higher ROI then a multilaunch looper. Guess we’ll find out at the end of the season how much it helps out Carowinds.
  13. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I don’t think any tunnels will be built, we probably would have seen that in the blueprints (Assuming the blueprint is legit)
  14. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Has any park ever done something that extreme? The main thing I have against this theory is would the park make a teaser like this that has only made people upset.
  15. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Yes but that image wasn’t created by the park. Appears to sadly have just been a coincidence.
  16. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Only one person was able to get a screenshot of the photo before they got taken down. The originally uploaded PDF’S featured a tad bit more of detail.
  17. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    So fury is 6 degrees steeper? Very surprising it’s not even the same steepness. Granted the angles might not be accurate in the photo.
  18. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    The whole ride has been shown, it was just to big to fit into a single photo.
  19. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    The same way they marketed Diamondback, Kings Islands tallest and fastest rollercoaster.
  20. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    But the video is just a concept based off of the leaked layout. It is by no means the actual product or legitimate. Still cool though It looks to be at the 300 ft mark since it’s top speed is at 92 mph. The track is just over 5,000 ft long.
  21. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Love the color scheme! Very much hoping for a Navy Blue track.
  22. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Is it the giga length everyone wanted? No. Is it still a giga coaster? Yes! Only a few parks in the world have a giga coaster and Kings Island is about to become one of the lucky few. Sure it might not break any records but that doesn’t mean it won’t be the best ride in the park. Who knows what kind of elements this ride will have. I don’t get how receiving a brand new 28+ million dollar coaster is a bad thing....
  23. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    It looks like the queue will of course be expanded, I currently see 3 structures that are going to be built into the queue (Likely just shade covered)
  24. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I just see way to my signs pointing to the fact it’s real, I don’t think Don would have poured that much time into making these fake blueprints when there still aren’t any teasers up at the park. All these blueprints have done is make people disappointed which is the opposite of what they’d want.
  25. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    We more or less got lucky someone broke their NDA.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.