Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Benjamin22

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Benjamin22

  1. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    After spending some time in the park this morning I was surprised to see how much progress they’ve made, as others have mentioned more trees have been cleared & it appears they’re starting on lift hill footers.
  2. Glad to see they may become committed to theming more!
  3. Wow, those things really are taking their time then...
  4. Today on Banshee toward the pretzel & 2nd loop I noticed there was a thin line of trees that clearly were young, is this new or were they planted last year?
  5. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Got any update for us?
  6. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    So is anyone able to go to CSF to get a photo of track that has supposedly been painted?
  7. As others on here have said it seems they’re still working out the problems, the show hasn’t even been out for two weeks, there’s a lot more factors involved then there previously was with the old show. At this point you just keep complaining about things you know nothing about. You’re jumping to so many conclusions that Kings Island hired a random person to do this show, for all we know they hired the best person in the business. Who knows what the problem is, it very well could be something out of the parks control.
  8. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Thanks for information Shaggy, I had no idea that the top level was open to the public.
  9. I believe that was just there so they could take a photo promoting Grand Carnival (They posted a photo of I street and the feather thing on social media.)
  10. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    ^ I’d say a wing coaster wouldn’t be that unlikely, at that point it would have been 10 years since GateKeeper.... I’d be very happy if our next coaster was a wing coaster!
  11. Yeah I was also there last night and noticed the same thing, they kind of died down in the middle of show. Anyone know if it was like that the first night?
  12. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    The blueprints also show where the spine of the track is, which does indeed Show if the track is curved.... the track is straight the section you’re referring too.
  13. In the state of Ohio you are required to follow ride operator instructions, which at Kings Island all lose articles need to be secured in a cargo pocket, left with a non-rider or left in a bin. A neckless like that would almost certainly not be permitted on a ride.
  14. It’d give them a decent foothold if the Midwest market. Anyone know why Six Flags didn’t but CGA?
  15. 300 ft tall coaster, you get more potential energy.
  16. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Until steel prices go down I don’t think we’ll ever see a copperhead strike size coaster come to the park, I believe that was the most expensive coaster CedarFair has ever built.
  17. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    They are not greatly exaggerated, that 365 acre figure you’re referring to includes the water park, hotels, Cabins, marina & dorms In reality Cedar Point is around 200 acres ish while Kings Islands 364 acres of developed land includes only an amusement park and water park. Yes Kings Islands Terrain becomes more difficult to use as you head back but it is by no means impossible to utilize. 730 ish acres is is still more then 365 acres.
  18. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I’m thinking this festival will be rotated throughout the entire chain, I would not be surprised if next year we get the monster trucks and Cedar Point (Or some other park) get’s Grand Carnival
  19. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Maybe @pkiridesmaint could give us insight on wether that’d be necessary? I don’t think they’d build an entire building for just one ride.
  20. Yep they’re certainly not going to be the most accurate thing out there, but it is nice to sometimes have an idea on how some parks are doing. A lot of people keep bringing up the Mystic Timbers numbers but Winterfest was also added that same year. Anyone have any idea how much of that growth is due to Winterfest?
  21. Yeah I loved the look and feel of that gift shop.... I’ll keep my rant to my self.
  22. Maybe you guys aren’t signed up for the park newsletter? https://www.visitkingsisland.com/profile/register
  23. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    If they’re going to use a number they’re probably going to use the drop number.
  24. Benjamin22 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Spent today and yesterday at Carowinds and I’ve got to stay this Lift hill will have such a commanding presence at Kings Island, it’s going to look absolutely incredible.
  25. Yeah I got an email about that yesterday, cool perks. Here’s the link for the Kings Island page about it https://www.visitkingsisland.com/tickets-passes/season-passes/pass-perks
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.