Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jlopez

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jlopez

  1. Does anyone remember anything on the video from the pre-show...I forget...I loved the pre-show. But all I remember is "oh yeah..Good times" , "bring it around town", and "all righty neighbor movin on up".
  2. I think were going to get that star trek rollercoaster that one of the other paramount parks is getting.
  3. that woman had a heart attack on Top Gun .....I think it was in August 2003.
  4. I remember going when I was 7 yrs. old and the star trek character scared me half to death. I wouldnt go in that section of the park because I was scared of them. I remember when my mom was holding me and my head was over her shoulder , as we were walking near racer one was just starring at me, and it scared me so much, I didnt really know what star trek was then, so I didnt know what the heck it was.
  5. here is somthing I found, if you scroll down to the bottom, it says somthing about tower Johnny. http://enquirer.com/editions/2001/04/06/KIbox598x938.jpg if this link doesnt work then go to the cincinnati's enquier website and in the search box , put Kings Island and then it should say "your search for Kings Island found" then click on Kings Island (hours, attractions, and more at Cincinnati's biggest amusement park)...after you click on that a page should come up that says "Kings Island 2001", scroll down and click on Kings Island then and now. when you get to this page its at the very bottom and it talks about things that have happend over the years.
  6. Is it going to cost extra to get in Boomarang Bay ? or will it be included with PKI addmission ?
  7. Yeah...I did too. It said somthing abot that the next newsletter would be March 25, maybe thats when the march announcment will be. I also got a Carowinds newsletter, in there newsletter it said somthing about platnium season passes (maybe we will get that next year).
  8. does anyone have any pictures of screamin demond ? if so could you post them ...Please ?
  9. OH ya...i ate a footlong at Skyline chlli and had a swirl bluebery cone before I saw the Nickelodeon show........errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.NOT.... IN ALL HONESTY! Who remembers the dates of every PKI trip?? WOW (dont get offended...I just think its rediculous that many people would remember the exact date of every PKI visit.) Thats the only date I went last year.....and if you only go one time you just might remember the day you went. You might not remember the day you went but maybe some people do.
  10. jlopez replied to DegenRider's topic in Kings Island
    Can anyone tell me if they are going to be there April 11 ( easter Sunday) or working that day ? THats the day i will probably go if I cant go opening day.
  11. I only have MSN messenger......Its jmceowen@hotmail.com
  12. I didnt have a pass last year but I want to buy a gold pass this year but PKI website doesnt have them. It says nothing aboyt Gold passes, just regular passes.
  13. We go to pki every year, last year we decides to take my cousin. He is 11 years old and this was his first time even seeing a rollercoaster...well we got him on AE then we got on racer, well when we started going up the hill I thought he was going to have a panic attack he was freakin out so much, well by the end of the ride he said "that was awsome", he liked it buthe wont try anything thing new that is the only two rollercoasters he will get on (besides in NC and HB) I cant convine him to get on anything else. Does anyone have any advice for me so I can convince him to get on some of the others? because I know he would love them if he tried . PLEASE...it would be greatly appriciated. I want him to be a pki fan just like me.
  14. This trailer is the funniest thing I have ever seen ! got to love spongebob.
  15. kids at my school were sayin there was no six flags in ohio...I knew there was! they just dont know what there talkin about when it comes to rollercoasters.
  16. jlopez replied to jlopez's topic in Coming Attractions
    I wouldnt rise The Beast anymore if it was backwards, it would take the fun out of the way everyone knows The Beast because it would be a toltally different ride.
  17. im looking forward to riding SOB, because I want to see how much better it got.
  18. does anyone remember going to pki July 26, 2003..It was very crowded that day, the crowdest I ever seen. Is that the busiest month of the year ?
  19. this will be a new one, know one knows what rides they will show on it.
  20. On May 27, 2004 discovery channel will have chills thrills and spills or somthin like that on at 6:00 p.m Easter standard time. Go to discovery channel website for more info.
  21. Which is exactly why the Face/Off ORP are no longer there. when did they take that out...(wouldnt it make them lose more money without it) I mean it probably took good pictures of some people.
  22. Last year when I went to pki, this guy on sob flipped off the camera, they wouldnt let him buy it. Even though it was included in my picture they still let me buy it. I dont think face/off takes good pictures, because I look really goofy on that picture...(I always do)
  23. There is going to be fairly odd parents characters this year, I found it in the new 2004 Kings Island broucher.
  24. Its crocodile dundees boomarang bay for sure...because I got a Kings Island brosure today and on the fron it says CROCODILE DUNDEES BOOMARANG BAY.
  25. jlopez posted a topic in Kings Island
    do they have gold passes this year, because when I looked on the website they didnt say anything about them. but I heard from somewhere else that they were going to have them.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.