Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jlopez

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jlopez

  1. if you know how to control yor head then it won't bump around. Jennifer
  2. Thats disgusting. It was an electric shaver Thats still sick, and how would you even get a Razor in the Park ? I smell a liar. Jennifer
  3. Oh yeah, Iv'e done this many of times. Jennifer
  4. jlopez replied to Jasper's topic in Kings Island
    A tradition we always have is at leat once a year we stay at the Campground for 3-5 days. And we always ride Viking Fury first.
  5. You might be a pki addict if you...are more excited about going to pki than to Cancun. (like I was)
  6. I AGREE, THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS TO BEGAN WITH.
  7. Well it might be good for people that need to go to there car a lot. Some people bring coolers and go out to the car to eat. Jennifer
  8. Yeah, it's awsome. I rode The Beast at night for the first time ever last year. It was great. jennifer
  9. hey ! I bet I could, I 'll try. Jennifer
  10. jlopez replied to kong fu guy's topic in Rumors
    Duh, I don't think anything has changed about DZ, has it ? except for it getting new restraints. Jennifer
  11. I think the best ride is FOF. I also like beast, but FOF all the way ! Jennifer (Ha Ha, at school right now,bored out of my mind)
  12. jlopez replied to jlopez's topic in KI Polls
    I wonder why I didnt get a card. Well thats cool. Thanks for the update.
  13. well, I would miss it for this year. Until they build the new one. jennifer
  14. jlopez replied to jlopez's topic in KI Polls
    Thanks for cheering for my team ! jennifer
  15. jlopez replied to jlopez's topic in KI Polls
    I think they should wait until at least August because there is a lot of people that camps every year. (including me). It will be a big dissapointment if they close it for the summer.
  16. jlopez replied to jlopez's topic in KI Polls
    Oh, I didnt find that post. But i just called there today and the woman said that they are still deciding on if the campground is going to still be open this summer or not, but for the month of April it isnt. But she said for sure it would be relocated, But she didnt say where.
  17. jlopez posted a topic in KI Polls
    I really couldnt think of many choices of where to put it because there really any isnt that many places, but I fanyone else can think of any I deas. then just post them. Jennifer ( I mean where do you think it will be, sorry.
  18. jlopez replied to weezy's topic in Kings Island
    Dang, I wish I was at the park Sunday when he was there. I love Nick. He is so hot. I hope him and Jessica come back again when I'm there. I love there show. They are the cutest couple ever. Jennifer
  19. jlopez replied to weezy's topic in Kings Island
    dang, I wish I would have been at the park. I love Nick. He is so Hot. I hope he comes back sometime, when I'm there, Just so I can get a look at him. Jennifer
  20. Yeah, this is really sad. I bet sooner or later all of Hana-barbera Land will be Nick Central. Jennifer
  21. Has anyone ever been in the 3d theater at Bush Gardens in Tampa ? I forget what it is called but Its really neat, I went to Bush Gardens in 03 and watch it. Its like our Fx theater except the seats dont move, but its in 3D and you get water squrted at you and stuff, it is great. Like on the one we were waqtching the guy was spitting out water and when he did we all got wet. and when there was mice coming out, it felt like they were under out feet. it was about a haunted light house. it was awsome. I wish PKI would get something like this. Maybe change one side of the theater to be like this. Jennifer
  22. ok, good, thanks for the info. jennifer
  23. Hey I found the information. Episode #103, Fifth Season, "The Cincinnati Kid". look for yourself, (scroll down to episode #103) http://www.bradyworld.com/episodes/fifth.htm#cincinnati Am I good or what. Jennifer
  24. I will do whatever I can to find out information about what season its on, and anything else and i will post later on about what I find. Jennifer
  25. When you renew your pass, do they take a new picture or leave the one you have on there from the year before ? Jennifer
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.