Everything posted by pkiboy
-
WinterFest in CityBeat!
Great article italianchef.
-
My photos that I took tonight at WinterFest.
I forgot that thanks.
-
My photos that I took tonight at WinterFest.
The rides for Winterfest are: The train ride will be transformed into the White Christmas Express. In addition, Scooby-Doo and the Haunted Castle will open as Scooby-Doo and the Christmas Caper. Both the Hanna Barbara carousel and the grand carousel will be open. And Top Cats Taxi Jam.
-
WinterFest returns starting Friday
Great photos CoastersRZ.
-
Winterfest is Back! Pictures and Video Online!
Great photos. By the looks of it everything looks AMAZING.
-
Season Pass Holiday Sale
Good thing I already have my 2006 season pass.
-
WinterFest returns starting Friday
Yes it will.
-
My photos that I took tonight at WinterFest.
Great photos. I really like the different colors on the tower. Cant wait till friday.
-
Beastbuzz 2006 Date Announced
I also plan on going to BeastBuzz 2006.
-
Jeff Siebert Resigns from PKI
My Best wishes goes out to you pkiboy, Adam
-
WinterFest returns starting Friday
So Tuesday must be media day for winterfest.
-
WinterFest returns starting Friday
Kings Island's on track to revive the adventure starting Friday The monumental task of turning the city's favorite summer playground into a winter wonderland is almost complete. By Friday, Paramount's Kings Island will be ready to flip the switch on WinterFest: Home for the Holidays. It will run through New Year's Eve. Right now, five days out, the 3 million-plus lights are mostly strung. The miles and miles of garland, decked with oversized ornaments and more lights, are draped on buildings, railings and light poles. The miles of red and green bunting are hung from the ceilings with care, the fountain is frozen and the entertainers are fully rehearsed and tuned up. WinterFest, a beloved tradition that drew millions of guests (exact attendance figures are unavailable) from 1982 to 1992, was scrapped when PKI went into overdrive constructing new attractions and was unable to juggle both WinterFest crowds and hordes of construction workers. Getting ready for it this year wasn't easy either. Work began in mid-October while FearFest was still in full swing, so workers had to rope off whole areas while dodging spooks, maniacal clowns and bloodthirsty lunatics running around with chain saws. Chaos? You betcha. A juggling act? Almost daily. A mad dash to complete in time for Tuesday's preview party and Friday's grand opening? It's coming down to the wire. And was it worth all the commotion? Sure was, considering what park guests are going to see starting Friday. IF YOU GO What: WinterFest: Home for the Holidays Where: Paramount's Kings Island, Exit 24 off I-71 When: 4-10 p.m. Nov. 25, 26, Dec. 2 and 3; 4-9 p.m. Nov. 27, Dec. 4; 4-10 p.m. Dec. 9-31 except Sundays when it closes at 9 p.m.; closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Cost: Ages 3 and older $24.99 at the door; $19.99 if tickets are purchased at Kroger's; $17.99 in advance at www.pki.com but only if bought for a specific date. Information: (513) 754-5700 or 800-288-0808; www.pki.com There's more: The ice rink is the only attraction that carries an extra charge - $7 to use the ice, $3 to rent skates. Show times: "Santa's Toy Factory" plays five times daily (only four on Sunday) in Paramount Theater at 4:30, 5:30, 6:30, 8:30 and 9:30 p.m. Reserve seats (they're free) at the box office inside the front gate. Christmas parade with floats, Nickelodeon characters, Santa and other holiday figures 7:30 nightly; begins in Rivertown, marches to the Eiffel Tower, then back to the kids area, ending at Santa's Christmas Town. The Holiday Illuminations light show goes off nine times daily over Rivertown's Swan Lake - 5:45, 6:15, 6:45, 7:15, 7:45, 8:15, 8:45, 9:15 and 9:45 p.m. (no 9:15 and 9:45 show on Sundays).
-
Are you going to Winterfest?
Im going. I just have one question. What is a GAD Ticket?
-
PKICentral Newsletter
It sounds like a good idea. Count me in.
-
Is Avitar a coaster or not?
Wow i did not know that thanks Combat.
-
Is Avitar a coaster or not?
IAPPA stands for International Association of Amusement Parks. I never herd of it to.
- Smurf at PKI
-
PKICentral Exclusive: Winterfest!
Great photos. I cant wait till Winterfest.
-
TATSU
I think Cedar Point and SFMM have the same amount of coasters.
-
TATSU
The Tallest, Fastest, Longest Flying Beast on Planet Earth! TATSU Ride Information Features: Custom built exclusively for Six Flags Magic Mountain, producing a one-of-a-kind ride experience that sends riders flying through the Park’s distinct mountainous terrain. • Speed – 62 mph • Height – 170 feet • Elevation change – 263 feet • Track Length – 3,602 • First drop – 111 feet • Inversions – four Record-breaking 124-foot pretzel loop 103-foot flat spin 96-foot-tall Zero G roll 360-degree inline roll over Revolution • Wraps the legendary Sky Tower For more info http://www.sixflags.com/parks/magicmountai...su-virtual.html
-
Avatar Size
If you you make one pm me. Thanks PKIboy.
-
Avatar Size
I want a Winterfest Avatar but I cant find one.
-
Last Day
My last day was Great. As soon as I got to PKI I went to wings to meet up with the PKIC Crew. After wings we rode Vortex and Top Gun. After Top Gun I Left the PKIC crew to meet up with some other people. Then it was time to ride The Beast for the last tme of 2005. I got to ride 3 times. After The Beast I left the park. I left at 8:30.
-
Leaving kings island
The construction tours were posted on this site. But that was in the begining of the year. There was one in January and one in March of this year.
-
Italian job stunt track
Werner Stengel is the Designer of the ride. http://www.pki.com/images/news/fact%20shee...unt%20Track.doc