Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YoungStud

Banned
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by YoungStud

  1. Thanks for the info sheikra. If the supports are that thick it sounds like it will be pretty tall.
  2. hopefully he means storing stuff in the crypt building bro,
  3. "They see Don coming, he's tweeting, he's trolling,"
  4. yes. Some of my favorite days at CP has been in the rain. Crowds will die out and the sun will come out and then you can hop on TTD. CP does a great job at always being ready to get rides started when weather subsides.
  5. It would be a pain in the rear to get track/supports into the crypt building.
  6. Bzzzzt... not always. I can name coasters that displayed trains to the public at the announcement prior to the coaster being constructed. Off the top of my head - Drachen Fire, The Bat, Legend & more. Often, trains are also displayed at IAAPA well prior to coaster construction. besides legend, it must be a arrow thing.
  7. I would like something like this.
  8. I would like a straight steeper drop, not much straight track, and a more intense ride. Thats all I am hoping for at this point. Edit: Also 8 row trains, the rear row will be more intense the further back. Please not a drop like great bear!
  9. I can care less about when the announcement comes. There is only so much you can do to hype a b&m invert. "Tallest, fastest inverted coaster in southern oh...."
  10. After work I am going to home to take care of my sick baby while my wife goes and trains.
  11. Trains don't come till towards the end.
  12. personally i read nothing into ki's tweets. On here it would be trolling
  13. canada wonderland has a SLC, they can dismantle it in the winter.
  14. I think that inverted track is going to canada wonderland. They don't have construction yet but they can start in a couple months like Gatekeeper.
  15. Giga coaster! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7X7ckxhBKU
  16. I am still holding hope that there is green intamin track hiding somewhere.
  17. breakers express is way cheaper and its nice. Sucks to leave the park and come back though.
  18. I hope something shows up, I just read the last 3 pages of crap, and I did not even contribute any of it.
  19. ^ concerning what bro?
  20. i voted for other.
  21. I agree bro. Season passes will go on sale in august, and the announcement will probably be in the am of said day.
  22. I find screamscape as a credible place to get my hopes up.
  23. Why would they announce it at beast buzz? You would think KIC has more rapport with KI than Putz. It will be during the week, and they will give two weeks notice for people can come and media. They expect to sale a ton of season passes that will go on sale after the announcement.
  24. Maybe KK is getting the first b&m jr invert?
  25. great report bro, you decided to skip raptor?
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.