Everything posted by BEASTIEGAL1993
-
Outer Hanks
I haven't posted in a while, but we should have a KIC meet-up there on opening day this year!
-
Outer Hanks
I love Outer Hanks! The burritos are sooooo good!!!
-
You might be a KI addict if you...
You might be a PKI ADDICT if.... you get in a car in the backseat and grab on to the chair handle and go LOOK WE'RE ON A ROLLER COASTER!!!!
-
It's that time of year again
I got a 10/25 and i didnt look up any answers and I hardly know anything about PKI. So I though that was good for me!!!!
-
You might be a KI addict if you...
You might be a PKI ADDICT if.... you go to pki almost everyday and stay from open to close and ride every ride in the park without stopping for food.
-
Price?
Thank you for the replies yet I thought PKI Central was the only PKI website until yesterday and after I posted I found prices. Sorry for any trouble. Thank you though!
-
Media Announcement for ?
All in the 80-90 degrees Sorry about the double post!!!!!
-
Media Announcement for ?
Let me check the weather!!!! LOL!
-
Media Announcement for ?
Is winterfest actually coming back? Holiday Season=Christmas=winter (winterfest) again=happened already and it has happened before snow=winter ????winterfest????? HOPEFULLY!!!! fun fun fun!!!!!!
-
Price?
I dont have a pass to PKI because i dont go often (i havent gone in 2 years) now i wanna go How much would it cost for a 9,12,and 2 adults to go to PKI??
-
Rides for a beginner!
JASPER081691 did u even read the rest of the post im probably not a big fan of being upside down and that the only rollercoaster i ride is beastie. i havent been to the park for 2-3 years and im ready to get on other coasters
-
your experience on IJST
Everybody seems to be not liking IJ:ST. I havent riden it yet but it is a family ride. Am I correct??? If it is no wonder all you rollercoaster riders who dont like little rides might not like this ride if its for the family family rides are just supposed to be fun and amusing.
-
Rides for a beginner!
Heyy!!!! What about the swinging ship??????
-
Post Pictures
????????? edit:copy:paste?????
-
Antique Cars coming back?
you all need to go back to the topic or get another post to do that!!!! lol please!!!
-
Rides for a beginner!
I know about the loops but im gonna be brave very brave actually Thanx for the help on that though
-
Which ride is your least favorite?
FOF/Z 4-EVER NO WE ARE NOT DATING OR RELATED WE ARE FRIENDS AND WE JUST LIVE NEAR EACHOTHER AND THE ICONS I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING ELSE BUT THAT (HE JOINED B4 ME I DONT KNO BOUT HIS ICON BUT IT WAS LIKE THAT WHEN I JOINED) SO NO WE ARENT
-
Antique Cars coming back?
Do you guys think the antique cars are coming back???? I heard rumors bout them coming back!!! I sure do hope so they are really cool and they are a classic. If they do i sure hope they are they same way not nickeloden style!!!!! What about u guys??? 1.Hope they come back? yes/no 2. Classic or nickeloden?? classic/nickeloden 3. Heard the rumor? yes/ no
-
Which ride is your least favorite?
What is that helicopter ride thing in Hana Barbera???? I dont like that either!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Beastiegal1993- read it "Beastie" thats why all my posts of dislikes arent rollercoasters or big rides!!!!
-
Which ride is your least favorite?
Heyy!!!! My least favorite ride has to be BooBoo's Baggage Claim. My sis goes on it (she is 9) and i do not like it at all it is really boring!!!!
-
Which ride is your least favorite?
I love the Wild Thornberry's water ride but why did they change it years back it should have stayed classic.
-
Rides for a beginner!
Heyy guys thanx for the input and remember to tell me the truth bout the rides cause in know TOPGUN1993!!!! He knows everything yet i needed others input too. But ill check all the information throught TOPGUN1993!!!!!(YOU ROCK TOPGUN1993 THANX FOR ALL UR HELP!!!!) Please continue to give me input. I do not like loops (i have a sensitive stomach yet im trying tomb raider **risky**) Thanks everyone for the help!!!!! Hope to get more responses!!! BEASTIEGAL1993 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guard girls rock!!!! Dont forget it!!!! UH HUH UH HUH UH HUH!!! (TOPGUN1993 AND my inside joke lol!!!!o topgun1993 JAXSO AND HULLUVA???**THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD POST!!!LOL TOPGUN1993)
-
Rides for a beginner!
I only ride The Beastie, so far!!! I am trying to go on new rides!!!! What rides should I start out on that won't make me scaret all and will be tons of fun!!!!! Thanks, BEASTIEGAL1993