Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bdboy007

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bdboy007

  1. and if that sensor failed?
  2. bdboy007 replied to screamingnight's topic in KI Polls
    PKI, of course
  3. Nickelodeon is the reason my kids want to go to PKI all the time
  4. Bat

    bdboy007 replied to screamingnight's topic in Kings Island
    http://rcdb.com/ig627.htm?picture=4 what is the ride in the back of this picture of The Bat?
  5. bdboy007 posted a topic in KI Polls
    Hope to see you guys there
  6. bdboy007 posted a topic in Kings Island
    Does anyone else think they should bring back a live show in the Festhaus? If so what would you want?
  7. so could someone answer my question?
  8. bdboy007 replied to RailRider's topic in KI Polls
    I wish I could work there again, but we all must grow up and get jobs in the real world
  9. FoF

    bdboy007 replied to screamingnight's topic in Trip Reports
    It is red-orange
  10. I'll be there
  11. so is a shuttle coaster like face off back and forth? and what is a dive machine? or a dive coaster?
  12. what rides are open during winterfest?
  13. bdboy007 replied to TOPGUN1993's topic in Kings Island
    about what?
  14. are you talking about winterfest?
  15. the money it would take to redesign it they could just put a new one in somewhere else, leave top gun alone except for a paint job and themeing like it used to have
  16. bdboy007 replied to TOPGUN1993's topic in Kings Island
    There was a Indian Burial Ground around where the water park is now? http://www.americalovescrap.com/gallery/vi...ngs_Island_1972
  17. I read that everyone tries to meet on the last day the park is open, would some tell me more?
  18. FoF

    bdboy007 replied to screamingnight's topic in Trip Reports
    they should repaint top gun, it looks rundown in primer grey
  19. so what is a hyper than, 200 ft. ?
  20. And I thought I was just getting taller
  21. All these sinking rumors, is Kings Island sinking, LOL
  22. What is a strata and a giga?
  23. what kind of new ride do you think would go good back there, instead of an empty heli pad?
  24. The only problem I have with The Vortex restraints is the lack of room on the arm that is to the outside everything else is perfect I think
  25. I remember the Helicopters being a lot bigger And I believe they went alot higher, but I might be wrong
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.