Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bdboy007

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bdboy007

  1. What is the height requirements for greased lightning, it sounds like one of pki's 48" rides
  2. bdboy007 replied to Stewart32's topic in Kings Island
    It was extremely busy the past 2 sundays
  3. bdboy007 replied to TOPGUN1993's topic in Kings Island
    I can remember the lines going out to the entrance, what ever happened to the jets on the stands? the stands are still there but the f-14 and f-5 are gone
  4. Is he tall enough to ride runaway reptar? 44" my 4 year old loves it
  5. bdboy007 replied to TOPGUN1993's topic in Kings Island
    Some people on here swear that the lyrics are "I went to the danger zone"
  6. What is apollo's chariot?
  7. bdboy007 replied to TOPGUN1993's topic in Kings Island
    does anyone know the real lyrics to the danger zone?
  8. it is not going 78 down the first hill
  9. bdboy007 replied to TOPGUN1993's topic in Kings Island
    There were alot of TOP GUN games made
  10. The bi-planes are my kids favorite ride, hope they keep them
  11. bdboy007 replied to TOPGUN1993's topic in Kings Island
    GOOSE.........is dead
  12. SOB has the worst location for a ride photo, it the smallest hill at the slowest part of the ride why not at the bottom of the big hill?
  13. bdboy007 replied to TOPGUN1993's topic in Kings Island
    I wonder why as popular as TOP GUN was and still is that they never made a sequel
  14. bdboy007 replied to bdboy007's topic in Trip Reports
    I was up in the tower and could see the lines for face off and drop zone was out in the Action Zone walk ways, I was there with my kids and spent the day in the kids area and in 5 hours only got to ride 4 rides, but it was worth it because this was the last time this year I could take them
  15. bdboy007 posted a topic in Trip Reports
    Does anyone know if the park sold out today, it was super crowded I seen that quite a few big companies were there and wasn't it bring a friend free day if you got a 2006 season pass?
  16. Can't believe weekdays are over already, I love getting off work at 5:30 getting to PKI at 6 and able to ride all major rides by 9, gotta love those short weeknight lines, all I can say is THANK YOU PKI for a summer of fun!
  17. will it only be open to people staying at the lodge?
  18. What happened to the girl on maXair?
  19. I did not get the #11 newsletter could someone forward it to my email?
  20. bdboy007 replied to tattooblood's topic in KI Polls
    Nothing last forever, sooner or later they will have to take it down, but they would probably put another major ride in to replace it
  21. Whats the differance, I never could tell any on shake rattle and roll
  22. OH.. it has been so long this is my first year back in ten years I didn't remember them doing that, I just remember sept weather being perfect to go to the park
  23. I just read a flier from the park that the park is closed from sept. 6 to sept 30 can anyone tell me why the park is closing this is my favorite time of year to go
  24. Surely they can find a way to make the speakers tamper proof
  25. What are you guys talking about winning a gold ticket?
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.