Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skywriter

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skywriter

  1. Yeah last time I went early in the morning like there was not shops open and it was a Saturday in May though but it was also music in the parks.
  2. Yeah like everyday starting May 22th through August 29 is open 10am to 10pm.
  3. http://visitkingsisland.com/visit/visit_calendar.cfm
  4. Well I have Zoomtown/Cincinnati Bell and that pages load up in like a flat 2-3 sec time frame but I think I have had that problem like once with login. I use Google Chrome it might have security risk but it's really quick but I think I might swith back to opera or something b.c I have had adware on my computer recently it was only 3 of them but still that adds up.
  5. I know Firehawk has music I remember hearing music while waiting for like 45 min.
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
  7. Yeah I usually do that but I forgot thanks for posting a link Interpreter and reminding me Dane.
  8. Great Wolf Resorts Inc. of Madison could lose its two-year-old resort in Mason, Ohio, if it can’t renegotiate its mortgage by the end of this month. A dried-up credit market seems to be the culprit. The $76.8 million mortgage on the indoor water park resort matures Nov. 30. Great Wolf said in its third-quarter report that through Sept. 30, the property had $6.3 million in adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) and made $4.8 million in debt payments. “We are disappointed with the lack of progress in our discussions with the loan’s head lender toward obtaining an extension of the loan’s maturity date,” said James Calder, chief financial officer for Madison-based Great Wolf. “The Mason resort continues to provide more than sufficient cash to service the current loan balance.” The Great Wolf Lodge in Mason opened adjacent to the Kings Island theme park in December 2006, with more than 400 suites, an arcade and themed restaurants, along with the water park. Great Wolf Resorts (NASDAQ: WOLF) owns and/or manages 11 Great Wolf Lodges and the Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan. The company posted third-quarter net income of $2.2 million, or 7 cents per share, compared with $1.8 million, or 6 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter. Business Courier of Cincinnati is a sister publication of The Business Journal Serving Greater Milwaukee. Source:http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stori...10/daily38.html
  9. It's going to be freezing down there.
  10. Buy a Gold Pass and Strike First! November 5, 2008 Mark your calendar! An exclusive Preview Day for Kings Island 2009 Gold Passholders will be held Friday, April 17, 2009. Be among the first to challenge the new Diamondback roller coaster on Preview Day! Gold Passholders will also enjoy early rides every day on Diamondback during 2009 public operating days. E-mail bag: Q: How deep are the footings? Kevin MacDonald - Flint, MI A: Most of the footings for Diamondback are between 12' and 30'. Q: Why is the final piece of track before the brake run left out? Jeremy Holland - Pittsburgh, PA A: The piece before the brake run has been left out to allow adjustment if needed to complete the ride. That will be the last piece of track installed on the ride. Q: What has been the biggest challenge in building Diamondback so far? Tony Lawson, Columbus, OH A: The biggest problem facing the project was crane and assembly space in the park while we were open.
  11. Glad I could clear up that misunderstanding The fact of the matter is The Beast is not going anywhere because with out it there would be no Son of Beast,wait I take that back if nick things are coming out then The Fairly Odd Coaster could be called The Beast.
  12. Well it seems he has been mistaking wood for a carrot recently just look at the entrance of The Beast he got a little happy this past weekend.
  13. There was a amazing thing called treated wood back in the day so "Bugs" could not get in so that whole story was made up
  14. Maybe the water to work again in the Station ?
  15. Not for the 08 season but for the 09 season yes
  16. Well I though it was a good attraction always will be one of my favorites .
  17. Well I'm going tomorrow and it's going to be cold at night bring a HOODIE
  18. Yeah I have personally seen Maverick and BLST rollback, but when BLS rolls back the employees have to push it back into the station.
  19. I really was not looking too much but I believe I saw you were do you think you saw me at?
  20. More Pictures ....... Mystery Machine New Pumpkin Patch The Zombie from Ghouls Gone Wild Ghouls Gone Wild Stage
  21. i think he might have been going by the line for The Beast. although i haven't been to Kings Island very many times this year, only once it wasn't a walk on for me, and then it was only a fifteen minute wait. I was only there once this year and it was a Sat and the que full but if it has only been a 15 min all this year then KI attendance must be way down at KI.
  22. Sounds to me like it was not that crowded. Delirium on a normal Sat around 30 min.
  23. Yeah I meant ideas sorry it's early.Yeah I agree with you on a upcharge now it would help control crowds I remember last year waiting 2 1/2 for club blood last year.Then the line for The Beast was like a hour at last year at haunt.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.