Everything posted by King Bowser
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
I dont know I know it's shown on Nicktoons Network a lot so is Rocko and Real Monsters..plus on the new burbank Nickstudios wall of slime the beavers are featured with a bunch on Nicktoons like spongebob,Fairly Oddparents etc.
-
Voyage
^ Klockster is right and I agree I still think voyage will be fun but not as great as ThunderHead.
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
^I was told back in early April that WWC would be gone after this season and get rethemed to the Angry Beavers for the Nick Expansion 2006 I guess it would be like popeye's at IOA but it's just a rumor I doubt PKI would do anything like that.
-
PKI 2005 Food Survey
I was sent this survey and wanted to pass it along...looks like Paramount Parks got the rights to the Addams Family because there is a cool Addams Family Diner Concept. Maybe in 2007 we'll see the Addams Family Reunion Coaster after all. 2005 Food Survey
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
That Spongebob waterplay area sucks I have more faith in PKI to do a better job if that spongebob attraction turns out to be like that I will lose all hope.
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
You will spin on avatar, fly like a superhero on danny phantom at least thats what the press release says.
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
Okay thats really weird and odd...I really dont understand what you just said...but the topic is Kings Island TO OVERHAUL CHILDRENS AREA FOR 2006 I think we pretty much gotta talk about NU and PKI dude.
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
I totally agree Klockster! I still think that spongebob watermaze is something big what do ya'll think?
-
Idiot of the Day Award
Wow that sucks-seems like everywhere you go someone is always being a pest.
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
::: OFF TOPIC:::: No offense Iam just saying you seem to stick your nose in everyones comments and turn them around to start something let scooby and capt picard handle this.Yes I agree let people say what they want as long as it stays in bonds with TOS you agreed to when you reg'ed. And yes LETS ALL BE FRIENDS. Also have any of you heard that Squidward will be walk-around/Meet and Greet next year? I hope so my little boy loves squidward and patrick star.
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
UNLESS you have kids combat! Picard never said anything about kids over 15 being childish. Capt said I think some are getting a little over excited about a children's area for their age. If you have kids I can understand getting excited. I would think if you was over 15 you wouldn't get much out of the children's area. I have 2 kids I take everyyear to PKI and I really am pumped because I know they will be riding ride themed to characters they know and love. You really need to chill out dude, no one ever "spoiled" the moment or said you shouldnt get excited if you were over 15. Yes I am over 15 and I do get something out of the kids area. You need to stop being defensive about it. Picard can say whatever the hell he wants. So hes not excited about the kids area, he said so, he never spoiled the moment. The topic is "Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006" not "all those who are pumped up about the kids area say so here". So Picards not pumped, who cares, he never spoiled anyhting. I agree with Scooby and Klockster Iam 23 and I have a 5 year old and Iam really pumped about the new kids area and Combat Scooby can say whatever the Hell he wants too! So what young adults can get excited about Nick Universe Iam sure most of them have kids in their lives and have a reason to get pumped. Other than that Hoopla Iam sure 2007 will bring something HUGE but first lets focus on NU and the 2006 season and what it will bring.
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
I honestly cannot wait til April! I wanna see the layout for NU long way to first of JAN 2006.. I agree scooby I am glad I can take my baby boy to NU and let him ride the stuff thats themed to the characters he loves. Heres hoping things will turn out great! And just for fun here is something I bet none of you know: Spongebob & Fairly Odd parents Facts: SpikeTV approached Stephen Hillenburg to do an "Adult" version of Spongebob Squarepants for their adult animation block. The show was to be similar in concept to "Ren & Stimpy 'Adult Party Cartoon'" (2003), Hillenburg refused to do it and Nick refused to sell the rights to SpikeTV. Spongebob's date of birth is 14 July 1986 Spongebob lives at 124 Conch Street. Mr. Krabs lives at 3541 Anchor Way. Some of the streets in Fairy World are named for famous magicians. A street corner made entirely out of playing cards can be found at the intersection of Penn and Teller streets. Also Siegfried and Roy. Timmy's "silly pink hat" was originally supposed to be blue, but Butch Hartman's blue marker ran dry while designing the character, so he used pink instead. The explanation given on the show to Timmy's hat is that Timmy's parents where expecting to have a daughter so they bought all girly clothes, including one pink hat The Fairly Oddparents started off as a short on the show "Oh Yeah Cartoons". Hey when you got a kid you gotta think like one also Iam a Nicktoon freak I love nicktoons
-
Voyage
Voyage looks great but it wont beat Thunderhead down in Dollywood.
-
Hauntguy's Fearfest Preview
Nice Pictures but Action Zone is themed by action movies like..Tomb Raider,M:I etc.. it isnt Horror Zone..or is it?
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
^ Not bad Skippy Not bad at all..
-
Hanna Barbera costumes
Thats a good question! I wonder if the HBL characters will return next year I know PKI uses them for the picnic grove get togethers...I hope they will return of course the grove my get a lil shortened for NU ..who knows.
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
Thanks happy to hear you all agree with my view the thing is I think that spongebob attraction has more to it than meets the eye....more than PKI is telling us. Do any of you or your kids like Avatar ? My baby boy hates Avatar but adores Spongebob,Fairly Oddparents,Danny Phantom,Dora and Blues Clues.
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
You guys are really making this sound like it will be done sloppy well I for one know it will be done right.When Spring 2006 rolls around(which will go by fast because time flies) Parents,GrandParents,Uncles,Aunts,Big Sisters,Big Brothers will be having the time of their lives with the kids in there lives I know NU has more to it than what we have been told.Just wait til Jan and you'll know what I mean
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
Runaway Reptar and Wild Thorberrys will be ''refreshed'' new theming,New coat of paint etc.
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
No! ''The area will be unrecognizable when guests enter next year," he predicted. Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle and a Scooby Doo meet-and-greet will remain, as will the already-Nickelodeon-themed Rugrats Runaway Reptar suspended roller coaster and the Wild Thornberrys log-flume ride (the latter two of which will be "refreshed.''
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
The Hanna-Barbera Carousel will become Nick-Go-Round? How in the world are they gonna pull that one off? I wonder what Nicktoons will be featured Spongebob? Fairly Oddparents?
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
Ok so the spongebob underwater thingy is a waterplay walk thur? I just hope the spongebob thing is themed well enough to keep my interest. Avatar- sounds like kick a$$ coaster Beastie will become Fairly Odd Coaster? Top Cat will be kown as Little Bill? Where is Bob the Builder? or Max & Ruby..if you have kids you'll what I'm speaking of! ''Although Kings Island's sister park Carowinds redesigned its Nickelodeon theme area this year, billing it as the "world's largest," Nick Universe will overtake it for bragging rights as "the world's largest collection of Nickelodeon rides and attractions" when it opens next spring. The multimillion-dollar revamp (Kings Island does not name dollar figures on its projects) will be the first and only Nick Universe among the five Paramount theme parks, Siebert said. "It will be typical of Disney or Universal type (theming) quality," he added. "Much more attention to detail, much more magic." That great to hear I hope the themes are well done because I have a lil one who LOVES spongebob.
-
Kings Island to Overhaul Children's Area for 2006
Yeah rock on I cant wait to see this next spring! The Kids will love this what has me hooked is the spongebob ride..so you can enter spongebob's pineapple...Sweet! So will it be done by april or may?
-
Festhaus
I remember last year when I walked in Festhaus and they had on Rugrats:In Paris the kids love it..it was packed inside.
-
Voyage
Ugh.. He works at The Vortex! Load and unload! Voyage sounds great I really wanna check out Gobbler Getaway hey ThanksGiving is my fav holiday.