Everything posted by Xx2cansamxX
-
PKI Left Out...Again!
KI only has 4 wooden roller coasters. And one is a junior coaster. CP does have more intense rides though. Mean streak is horrible, you practically stop on the first hill (not on the lift hill either).
- WILD mouse
-
SOB bump
I remember when it was being built, there was severe weather (possibly a tornado, I cant remember) part of the ride had callapsed, and had to be rebuilt.
-
Why not split Oktoberfest?
As long as they keep pizza, I dont care what happens.
-
Drop Zone And Delirium
I think I saw that happen before, to this 'heavier' man. They took him off the ride.
-
The Beast
The Beast isnt supposed to be a "smooth" ride.
-
Flight of Fear Themeing
I always thought they were supposed to be eyeballs. Dont ask why, I just did.
-
Ride Music
Yeah, that would be awesome.
- WILD mouse
-
The Beast
Would it take them 2 years to build again?
-
The Beast
Given the fact that the ride DOES give that feeling, does anyone know how long The Beast will stay up? They cant keep it forever can they?
-
WILD mouse
Look at these pictures about a prototype wild mouse ride. It looks awesome, even the restraints look comfortable. http://www.screamscape.com/html/s_s_power.html Scroll down to Screaming Squirrel.
-
Why not split Oktoberfest?
They wont take out the Festhaus. The make a LOT of profit from there. I know that is the only place I will eat lunch. You can get alomst anything from the park there. Not to mention air conditioning.
-
Ride Music
Id make a 70 themed coaster (a big one) and play the movie grease while you wait in line. The WHOLE movie. I would also make a dark/cold ride, based on being frozen and forgotten about. And play "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence.
-
Why not split Oktoberfest?
I hope they dont get Metts and Hot Dogs. I hate pork, and I like eating pizza.
-
SOB bump
If youre talking about when you go down the first hill and back up the second, no they did not change it. You can look at the track, and see it is different from the rest.
-
The Beast
I agree with mars1825. What is the point of having a lift hill if they are going to slow you down?
-
FOF mishap
I go to KI over 15 times a year, and only saw them push 1 train in my whole life! That was when we were stuck on F/O and halfway up the cobra roll when we had a miscatch.
-
Flight of Fear Themeing
If I remember right, they didn't shoot fog at you, there was already some fog in the tunnel. Dont know 2 and 3. But I do know, they need a new video.
-
Thursday
Ive only been on Wednesdays. Is Top Gun open on Thursday mornings?
-
TR:SS
Its ok. Not the best, not the worst. Spellbound is still my favorite. If you havent seen it yet, go see it!
-
KI Music
I know they always play Wake Me Up Before You go, and Get Out Of My Dreams. Stuff along those lines. In Adventure Express line they play Nas "I Can." In line for Drop Zone they play Sheryl Crow "Up" and Counting Crows "Big Yellow Taxi" OVER AND OVER!
-
SOB in People
Yes its SOB, I love SOB, if you cant tell.
-
KI Music
Does it have to be a certain genre? Or just have to be clean?
-
KI Music
where will I take it?