Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

corn4ahead

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by corn4ahead

  1. corn4ahead replied to loginmike's topic in Trip Reports
    My friend an i ate there last time...i agree with u completely...My rule is u take 3 full plates and 1 desert plate in order to get ur money's worth...My uncle and i do it at Cedar Point every year at the marketplace buffet.
  2. I was there on friday too...if u ask me wings diner is the best place to eat if u have to eat in the park...15 bucks for all the food and drinks u want...the food variety is nice for an amusement park.
  3. Yea we still havent got to the"why is it broken down" stage yet...instead everyone is complaining on y the piece of crap isnt gone yet...cant you guys just appretiate the good about sonny...i mean TTD is closed down all the time but no one ever complains about that.
  4. I was bummed... half the reason i went yesturday was to rise sonny to find out it was closed when i got there.
  5. Amen to that!!!
  6. sorry didnt mean to double post.
  7. I rode it the monday after it opened. I was in the back and didnt have the floor. The reason it is weird is because it was modified. If you look at griffon's trains youll see very little floor and 10 across.
  8. Well i have an hour but still i am not going unless i am positive it is going to open.
  9. You mean today. Right?
  10. Fine i was just trying to help out.
  11. Might as well ride the rides as autographs are gettin signed. Shorter lines Yeah baby!!!
  12. I am more of an Indians fan!!!
  13. There definetly is proof that it can open tommorrow because it is rider ready!!!
  14. What shade of blue is it?
  15. I asked him if there were two trains yet and he said yes. A red, one and a blue one were on the tracks. He said the blue one was the only testing today. I didnt see it run(then again i was away from AZ almost all day). But he said it was parked in the station and the red one was parked in the storage tracks. I saw that there but couldnt see the station good enough.
  16. I dont know. He was carrying his shirt with him because he and his buddy got off work early for some reason.
  17. At least someone isnt being a jerk tonight. Thank you.
  18. I want to see it!!!
  19. They do them right by Spongebob 3d. I got 3 rides of Vortex tonight with the fireworks going(including the last ride of the night).
  20. All i know is that I was standing in line for FoF at around 9:30 and I was talking to this guy, he said he was cleaning the station and area around the station and then said the blue train was getting its final tests in and then it will be ready to open tommorrow. He said that was just what his supervisor told him. Wether it is true or not I do not know.
  21. I was talking to an employee and he said he was walking the track and said the blue train was tested and then said that SoB is to open tommorrow.
  22. Are there any pics of Sonny testing yet???
  23. Those lapbars on MXL200 suck. They hurt against your thighs when you are in those bunny hills. I think SoB should have gotten Intamin wooded trains with the lapbars like MF. That would be nice!!!
  24. Was a pull through or was it running under its own power???
  25. The train that I saw on the circuit AND parked in the station later in the evening was the full train. We counted 6 cars from our viewing from the tower. So, they really do just look that short :-) And once again, this was NOT a pull through but a full cycling of the train. - Todd With all 6 cars???
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.