Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

corn4ahead

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by corn4ahead

  1. corn4ahead replied to SPYDER479's topic in Rumors
    I thought Vortex was really smooth today.
  2. Yeah i noticed that too except today it looked like they started painting the supports.
  3. I got there at 9:30 and the pass proceesing was open. When i was on FoF i saw the old King Kobra trains in the building while i was rideing it. Makes me wonder.
  4. corn4ahead replied to SPYDER479's topic in Rumors
    I would just like to see some kind of steel hyper coaster at KI.
  5. Well I think they should just do retheming and reprogram the ride to do diiferent things than what it does now. Just for something different.
  6. No i had to get my pic taken.
  7. The lines were minimal and FH had the bottom halves of the supports painted a metalic silver along with the track being completed. I also only waited like 2 minutes to get my Maxx Pass processed.
  8. corn4ahead replied to SPYDER479's topic in Rumors
    KennyWood did something similar to Steel Phantom... Maybe Vortev should be turnes loopless and much smoother.
  9. I still call FoF outer limtits.
  10. I think they should remove the middle car on each train. Then they should paint the back car of the train a police car, and name the ride high speed pursuit or something like that.
  11. a flying dutchman launch coaster would be awesome.
  12. corn4ahead replied to SPYDER479's topic in Rumors
    I'd much rather have an Intamin looper than an Arrow looper.
  13. What launched flying dutchman thing?
  14. I find that the front cars are generally the smoothest.
  15. corn4ahead replied to SPYDER479's topic in Rumors
    Anything B&M or Intamin would be good at KI.
  16. I think they should theme it.
  17. corn4ahead replied to ssdd1970's topic in Kings Island
    It would be cool to see rethemeing of TG.
  18. corn4ahead replied to ssdd1970's topic in Kings Island
    I say take a TG only because it is getting to look terrible and due to its length. I also believe they should put and Intamin hyper there. It would be SoB(hyperwoodie) with an intamin hyper. They would complent each other.
  19. Vekoma came out with a new idea for restraints in 2006. scroll about halfway down the page... http://www.coastersandmore.de/rides/eas06/eas06e_2.php
  20. SOB, Beast, and FOF get really long lines on weekends still.
  21. I agree with you guys to an extent. Kings Island is a GREAT park(thats why ive had passes since 2000), but i dont think it matches up to Cedar Point at all. I think CP just blows KI away. KI's coaster's are great but not as great as CP's.
  22. It actually has gotten pretty bad. A new paint job and it will be fine.
  23. what are you talking about...The Smash Factory was the best one.
  24. that is sexy!!!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.