Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

corn4ahead

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by corn4ahead

  1. there are old FoF trains???
  2. I live about an huor away from KI. It aint that bad of a drive.
  3. corn4ahead replied to JxAx's topic in KI Polls
    It would definetky be The Beast on a day where it was running fast and it would have to be pitch black outside.
  4. I feel spoiled riding MF 5 times in under 30 mins Yeah...I got to the park with the early passes and rode it twice in 5 minutes.
  5. I think KI should build a chairlift like CP so you can see the beauty of the park.
  6. Mind telling us your secret? Is it anything other than avoiding busy days? Besides, I thought CP had more than one major ride. THE major ride at Cedar Point seldom has a line less than an hour, unless the park is close to empty. Assuming, of course, you meant the top thrill ride in the park. 1: i meant major rides. 2: like you said, go during the week on a tuesday, wednesday, or thursday 3: start at the back of the park. These are all very obvious.
  7. I find it easy to avoid lines at KI. I also find it easy to only wait up to an hour for the major ride at CP too.
  8. I say take out most of the industrial theming and add some flowers and trees just like you said. But i would give up a garden for a descent coaster any day.
  9. 4 hours for TG is definetly a waste of time if you ask me.
  10. Well i can tell you that you want to go to Firehawk first thing because it is the new ride this year and it is going to have massive waits.
  11. I heard that some people waited 8-9 hours for TTD.
  12. Well, TR probalbly wont cahnge anytime soon so...
  13. I plan on going on Firehawk the day after memorial day, later in the evening. I cant ride it opening weekend because i will be in kansas city. I hope i get to go to Worlds of Fun. I also cant imagine the wait being 2-3 hours for Firehawk if u get there before the gates are open, I would just run to Firehawk and get on it first thing.
  14. I meant if it opens that day or it will have long waits the day it opens.
  15. It wouldnt be such a problem if they didnt fall.
  16. I havent waited nearly as long but i bet Firehawk wil have massive waits May 26.
  17. You waited 6.5 hours for FoF thats rediculas.
  18. corn4ahead replied to SPYDER479's topic in Rumors
    I believe beast or SOB is the best ride in the park. But on saturday Vortex was running as smooth as butter. It was the best ride id ever had on it.
  19. I waited 2 hours for The Beast once and an 2.5 hour for Sob the year it opened.
  20. corn4ahead replied to deb's topic in Trip Reports
    Yeah, on Saturday(4/28/07) i only waited 30 min for delerium which is worth that wait. Everything else was 10 min tops.
  21. corn4ahead replied to SPYDER479's topic in Rumors
    It is definetly NOT the best ride in the park.
  22. Thats a really good question. I think there should be more light than that.
  23. I waited 1/2 for Delerium and that was the longest.
  24. That pre ride movie is a waste. I hate that you have to stand in line to watch that movie then wait some more to actually get on the ride.
  25. I wish the railroad was still an actual ride.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.