Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ahank

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by ahank

  1. "Irony- The use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: The irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend."
  2. I obviously haven't experienced this "roar" yet, either, considering the last time I went to the park was Ride Warrior Weekend. It could just be wear and tear on the wheels, or, as you mentioned markr, new wheels.
  3. I like that very much, rotag. It's definentaly one of the more unique pictures of Eiffel Tower that I've seen lately!
  4. I believe that the area that Son of Beast occupies is relatively flat, which could make for a very nice sized addition to Action Zone. http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&...9&encType=1
  5. I often gray out on Invertigo and Voyage's double (or is it triple?) down tunnel.
  6. Before I post, I forewarn you that I really like B&W pictures!
  7. For me, it's the sound of not hearing much of anything. The silent lift is very relaxing to me, and the quiet-ness of the rest of the coaster (compared to other B&M's, that is) really gives it the impression of rushing through the woods, especially at night.
  8. Yeah, an X-Base expansion would be nice. Maybe a smaller coaster, like a regular steel looping coaster that has a future theme to it. Maybe like a 150 foot tall, 7 inversion floorless coaster...I really don't know! I'm just hoping for something, since it's the 40th anniversary. I would hope an expansion in X-Base would include some nice flats and restrooms. Then maybe get a neat coaster for the 40th anniversary.
  9. Pretty good video. I enjoyed watching it.
  10. While in Adventure Express's queue, the soundtrack that is playing says "...for the transmountain run to Outpost 5...". Outpost 5 is also what is painted on the side of Son of Beast's station.
  11. I'll be driving down to Kings Dominion for the 4th of July. I can't wait to see what they do for the 4th in Richmond.
  12. Ah, thank you. I've been looking for some of these!
  13. ahank replied to pcc's topic in Kings Island
    Well, it may not be what we're talking about, but something was floating over Kings Dominion June 13th. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLUlTQBQeg
  14. Kiddie coaster "junior coaster" Wood and Steel Wood: Beastie Steel: Howler Major Wood and Steel non looping Wood: The Beast Steel: Space Mountain Looping Steel and Wood Steel: Invertigo Wood: Son of Beast Suspended Top Gun Inverted Face Off Launched looped and Non looped Looped: Flight of Fear Non Looped: The Italian Job Stand up None Water Ride Kali River Rapids
  15. I'm at four, though I'm aiming for 25 by the end of the season.
  16. Interesting. I'm registered both here and at "the other site." Comparing the two topics on the same subject, the negativity here is pretty disappointing. Can we not just put a smile on a congratulate him? His picture is good, and it is obvious that some were better, but instead of being negative about it, why not post positive comments? Be supportive, not negative! This is a good picture Ty. Very different, fresh perspective! Congratulations!
  17. Wait, how did we get from talking about Diamondback's hammerhead too snow in my hometown? I'm confused.
  18. Yeah, I know. Not exactly my way of spending Thanksgiving either.
  19. Macy's Day Parade on NBC.
  20. Haha, I did! I hope that the do make the splashdown as nice as they made it on the animation. I really like it with the rocks and such surrounding the water.
  21. Wow. I just think it's pretty amazing how small Vortex looks when compared next to Diamondback. The ride is really starting to look good.
  22. That's like asking what in the world makes it a bad ride to you? Some people like the roughness of wooden coasters, especially Son of Beast. I like the roughness aspect of Son of Beast and other wooden coasters. I guess everyone has their own opinions.
  23. Who says Flight Deck isn't someone else's favorite? "One person's trash is another person's treasure"
  24. Lavender you say? Hmm, I really don't know where that would be going. If it looked more blue-ish, then yes, it probably was Manta track getting ready to head down to Florida.
  25. Do you know what kind of track it is? B&M, Intamin, etc.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.