Everything posted by KIFAN!
-
Vortex Gets a New Paint Job
I was about 9 or 10 (young and stupid) and someone told me before that you could put anyting on your lap during the ride and nothing would happen so I made a bet with my friend and I lost. Stupid me
-
Vortex Gets a New Paint Job
The same reason I lost a bet that if I put pennies in my lap the they would stay there the entire ride.
-
You might be a KI addict if you...
KIC works quite well on my iTouch
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
^^^It does to me.
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
And Kings Island starts to awake from a long winter hibernation.
-
Vortex Gets a New Paint Job
^ Ew I know and all the graffiti. Once me and my sister (Alexa) were in that tunnel and on the wall we saw Mason <3 Alexa. It was pretty funny. We got a laugh out of it. And wow does that orange sticks out!
- New for 2010
-
Kings Island Dreams
Once I had a dream that Diamondback was just a made up rct3 ride. One of those dreams when you are so happy to wake up.
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Are we talkin somewhere in the $1,000's to paint a coaster or less?
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Sorry On my itouch, under that post there is a box with a question mark in it and that appears sometimes with pictures that won't show up.
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
That picture isn't showing up for me. Mabey it's just because I'm on my itouch but pics usualy show up anyways. Ok this sounds stupid but it's the same color right?
-
2012
Ok changed my mind. I forgot how good frozen custard is. yummm. Mason, who has had frozen custard once and craves it ever since.
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Ok that video was halarious! I needed a good laugh.
-
2012
Yes but it just doen't compare to that awesome taste & texture of soft serve... Mason, who would take soft serve over anything any day.
-
2012
For the 40th year I was kind of hoping to get a cool, modern wooden coaster to bring back the original feel of the park but yet, at the same time it would just be a cool ride and more modern. The more I think about it though, I kinda want another B&M. Do I see a Dive Machine in the future??? I hope so.
-
Busch Gardens Africa TR
Wow I didn't realize how much that park like B&M! Sounds like a ton of fun. I will have to gou out there one day.
-
Kings Island's History
Ok sorry but I have to ask... What was Skylab?
-
Kings Island's History
KIFreak, First off, welcome. Second, you might wanna change the name of your topic because it is Kings Island. Its a common mistake, no worries. To answer your question I can barely remember King Cobra but that is about all I remember.
-
Old or new names?
I liked the old names especially tombraider.
-
What is your favorite waterslide at BB?
Does it hurt KI's feelings that I never go to it's water park??
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Will still get to watch the train cross the midway twice
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
That whole erea is starting to take shape very nicely.
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Wow this is the only time I get to check KIC (because school has been keeping me way too busy lately) were talking about volcanoes which I have a test on tomorrow hahahahahaha
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
A big snake. Sorry it rymed and sounded cool
-
Favorite Roller Coaster Manufacturer?
Power Tower is S&S. And you forgot that CP has two other Intamin coasters, Jr. Gemini and Disaster Transport. Oh ya thats right wow now I feel stupid. I do like Disaster Transport if the line isn't long