Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

skaterboy22101

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skaterboy22101

  1. No. I always( and I mean every time) ride in the back seat. On Vortex, I ride 8-1. I don't know what it is about me but I just don't think SoB is rough.
  2. Oh I'm so with you! Here's the thing... I don't feel like I should have to wait in a long line, and then have to ask if I can have a preferred seat. Why not have this ride set up with a longer front and back wait? I feel like if I have to ask someone for a preferred seat the person standing in back of me might get angry. To top it off I know I'll be thinking the entire time I'm in line about the possibility of have my request for preferred seating denied. Diamondback does have an extended front seat line.
  3. Im glad you had fun on my baby. Welcome to KIC!
  4. If Son of Beast ever burned down, i'd cry. I really would, I love that ride. As someone said over the weekend (I really want to say it was Angie, although I have a little voice in the back of my head telling me i'm wrong) I enjoy coasters. I don't enjoy a coaster where I have to ride in a certain seat or i'd have to call a chiropractor. SoB isn't rough! I honestly think it is smoother than Vortex..
  5. If Son of Beast ever burned down, i'd cry. I really would, I love that ride.
  6. *Faints on the floor.* Flyer likes a hill with a trim brake on it?! That's why it's just "not bad." That trim I can almost...ALMOST live with. The mid-course must go! And not a friekin' trimless ride, one at ERT...on anything! Scream!!!!!! Yeah, when you've ridden Diamondback as many times as some of us have you can officially determine that the trim and MCBR kill the otherwise immaculate ride experience on the glorious new ride. I even noticed the trim slowing the ride down considerably when I rode it on RWW. The trim isn't all that bad. You barely even notice it. Now the MCBR, it's annoying, yes, but I can live with it.l
  7. Diamondbutt is mine! I came up with it! But I realy did. My first "Diamondbutt" post is in CedarPointer's siginuture.
  8. I just changed the title. This one seems more sutibale.
  9. Im going to take my PCP fix!
  10. Never got up huh? I doubt that because of the waiting area between the loading station and the unload station. I was thinking the same thing.
  11. Oh yeah. Sorry. I should've know based on how the name was spelled. I wasn't paying any attention. Usually, I assume a person named "Jessie" is a girl, because there are very few boys named "Jesse". Tell that to Avatar.
  12. Wow. And what days do you go?
  13. Well, I feel adventurous tonight!
  14. Son of Beast is indeed open to the public when the park is open. They did have an accident back in 2006, but everything was taken care of. It opened back up on July 4, 2007, almost a year after it closed.
  15. LIER LIER PANTS ON FIRE!!!
  16. Well, it can't rain all day.
  17. I have no idea. I see her everyday at school, but I never see her on here anymore.
  18. And it probaly will rain. That means it probaly won't be all that crowed.
  19. jessie8 is a girl, not a he.
  20. After 67 rides on DB, I have only once been denied the back seet, and that was when I was in the SRL.
  21. They are really good. Told 'ya!
  22. They have some coaster commercias on T.V. that show a couple KI coasters, and also some coasters from other parks.
  23. skaterboy22101 posted a topic in Kings Island
    Ok, I got it figured out. *All these photos are credited to jessie8.* *Photos credited to jessie8*
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.