Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

skaterboy22101

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skaterboy22101

  1. Its usally the same but I just changed it today.
  2. I think they would expand X-Base before creating a whole new area.
  3. I haven't gone to prom yet because I'm only a sophmore...but from what I know of recent years we at lakota have had some interesting proms including one where a large number of students had been drinking... I go to Lakota to. Im also a sophmore but my GF is a junior. Do you go to East or West?
  4. Im going to prom with my GF this year and I wouldn't miss it for anything. Sure it's expensve but still.
  5. They are like that earlier in the season untill the coasters get warmed up.
  6. Just because there are TVs doesn't mean you have to look at them. If you don't want to watch TV in line to make a long wait more barable, then you have the choice to look away. But some people like them. I personally like to throw on some headphones because after being with the same group of people all day it's easy to run out of things to talk about. And because I don't usually talk to strangers without the security blanket of an avatar picture and the backspace button. Well I for one will talk to strangers. You could meet someone really cool!
  7. A B&M suspended? An SLC Verkoma? Just remeber, they also have a really big queue line that they could take out to add on to the ride.
  8. Im sorry, but I personaly think Flight Deck will be removed in the next year or two.
  9. I actaly was suprised how they made that work. When you walk out twards the exit, you see a big black wall with some fake blood on it and it smells like rubber.
  10. Well then, lets demolish BB and make that into a "kiddie" land. Or just deomlish BB and make the worlds tallest, fastest, longest, most inversions roller coaster. We could call it "Ampelifer".
  11. Lets just talk a bull dozer to it and build an AMAZING woodie!
  12. Ill probaly appaly long about late june, early july. Would that be fine?
  13. DB's floor is diamond plate while Action Theatre's floor is this rubber stuff.
  14. Did you do that on purpose?
  15. Carowinds is another Cedar Fair park. Carowinds
  16. Well then I must be thinking of someone else. I saw a girl. mabye 12, wearing a Cedar Fair VIP jacket while walking with her mom and dad along Coney.
  17. I saw that at 12:00 on saturday. THE RIDE HAS NOT BEEN OPEN FOR 2 FREAKIN HOURS!!!
  18. I saw you with that jacket. Was Gator Girl wearing your jacket later on in the day?
  19. Helix leading into the MCBR.
  20. Well it might be to early, but im going to anounce something. I, skaterboy22101 of KICentral, now officaly declare myself the number one Diamondback fan. No stealizes!
  21. I think on DB that there is a back up safty feture. Like the anti-rollbacks, just an anti-restraint ups And quite honestly, I would love to ride it with no restraints! You wouldn't fall out of your seat anyway. Just like you don't need any restraint on Vortex. You wou;d be in more danger standing in the queue line then on the actual ride!
  22. ^ As terpy would say, no.
  23. Diamondback is truely the best coaster I have ever ridden. The first drop is amazing!! And the fact that you come out of the final helix into a pool of water makes it even better! So all in all, Diamondback=Best coaster in the entire world!
  24. I'm just more concerned about people who only have 3 posts trying to drum up some fear info to get attention. Oh don't start this! Cause I actaly think you only posted that to get attention! We the people of KICentral are here to discuss every thing related to Kings Island, hell we will talk about anything here! So don't go starting stuff on here about people trying to get attention, we are all here for the same reason, Kings Island. It just seems to me that too many people here at KICentral judge a book by it's cover too much. If you think I'm trying to get attention, well then I'm not. I'm very well known in the other forum (TPOL) that I've been a part of since 05, and I have no intention to start anything. I've been going to Kings Island since the day I was born, and I think I know just about as much of KI as most of everyone else on the site does as well. Now, about the workers out there by the helix. Most of them were standing around, but a few were really looking hard at either the footer, or bolts. I'm not saying that something is wrong with the ride, but I thought it would be something to talk about since now I have at least someone that seen them as well as I did. Wait, im on your side. I agree with you!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.