Everything posted by skaterboy22101
-
Quick Question
At the end of the day at KI, do they take all the roller coaster cars and but them back in their storage sheds?
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Well i know that but what im trying to say is, have they started testing all the other rides already?
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Um...my sister just called me and said she saw Drop Tower testing. Could this be true?
-
Whats the tallest roller coaster youve ridden
Son of Beast
-
what is the longest ride you have ever ridden?
Skaterboy22101 – I am sorry, but I do not understand what your saying. I went back to read everybody's post and the title of the thread but evidently I must have missed something. Haha, I miss read the topic title. I thought it said Whats the Longest Line you have Ridden.
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Its not woorking... 500 'th POST!!!!!!!!
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
I always thought that's what it ment
-
New Roller Coasters To Make Debut in 2009
The Terminator ride looks REALLY fun
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
IMO I think there will be many unauthorized pov's. You can look up on YouTube almost any coaster and find tons of pov's. Ok I just need to know something, what does pov stand for? Haha Point Of View Ah thanks I would have never guessed that It actaly means personal onride video
-
What ride have you wated the longeest in a line for and tell if u have a funny story about it
that'd only be 30 minutes in Vortex time!
-
what is the longest ride you have ever ridden?
igonre this
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
thats the best webcam shot ive seen so far! good job!
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
That is my favorite picture
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
- what is the longest ride you have ever ridden?
The Beast- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
haha well they usally dont take those down untill its really cllose to opening day, if i 'member correctly- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
"They stilll have a Haloween Haunt sign there, up there" that made me laugh- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
huh? i dont get it Testing has started- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
haha oh well i thought it was.- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Did you guys not notice that i tried to use a Terpy answer- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
No.- What's the scariest ride you've ridden at KI?
Little Bills Giggle Coaster- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Seriously Red Text and you basically stole my photo tag at the bottom, you just changed the words. Would you like my avatar also? Why dont you try and be original on your own. Lol I was seeing if you would noticed. I am making a new one Ok, im not trying to be mean but you are a bad lier. you weren't just "seeing if he would notice". We all know that so honestly there was no point in posting that. And Railrider just wouldn't call someone out unless it really made him mad. If anyone thinks i am being mean, please tell me- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Don't forget our dear old Firehawk. I mean it has green under its red!- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090228/NEWS01/302280017 - what is the longest ride you have ever ridden?