Everything posted by Oldschool75
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Especially a site which KI management often visits and reviews posts.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
You too? We must be related! LolSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
I'm guessing he doesn't know a thing. If someone showed him plans and they are a contractor or employee of CF; they broke a NDA they signed. Hard to believe someone would risk their job, or even more financial penalty that easily. I call shenanigans. To quote Terpy "Those who know.... Ahh you know it folks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Here we go again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Ornamental value? That's what it does most of the time. LolSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
A party planner with inside info? Is your side job also serving Dippin' Dots?
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
14 - 3 = 12? That's not what I was taught back in Caintuckee. Terp -- who learns the darnest things here. That's that new common core math.
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
why yes it is Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Or T= Too much thinking that every little thing is a clue?? I'm sure there is a clue somewhere around WWC that will show some more insight, but somewhere where those wanting to know are not allowed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Kings Island Food Truck Festival 2016
Here is an idea. Scrap the food locations in KI and keep the food trucks. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Wow, didn't realize how much more was cleared out since Coasterstock. Check the 1:32 mark of this YouTube video by DG7 Vlogs
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
If they went to a soft chest style restraint I think I could ride it. It's just the hard foam OTSR that is the issue.
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Maybe they'll paint it that invisible color? Yes I hate the coaster now. I rode it at Coasterstock, and pretty sure I got a mild concussion when I got a nice sharp blow to the head by the restraint. I am done with it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
and que ThrillBiscuit.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Hence if you look at the foundation blueprints they are marked starting with "c". **found another set with "S" So I guess will see Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Does not appear to be a B&M. From what I have seen, their markers identifying footers tend to start with "c" for column. Checked the Banshee and DB blueprints. So not sure. Anybody have construction pics for any RMC coasters? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
The markers under the bridge...tehehehe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
KI Food Service Ideas
Yep since Day 0. It was even recommended by Mr. Helbig himself on media day. A fine recommendation it was. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
LOL,,,, yeah. Look up Patriot.
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
As Mean Streak is getting a colorful paint job. Package deal???
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Hope this clears up some things. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Okay here is a higher res picture also adjusted the contrast and level to help see it better. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
It also appears to be a wing coaster. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
I'll post a higher resolution one later on. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Ladies and Gentlemen the labels on the green track are for.......X-Works Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk