Everything posted by slitthythroat
-
Fast lane treatment
So you're saying some people can't enjoy something they may have been wanting to do for a whole off season & may or not be able to ride or do it because they simply can not fork out the extra 35 dollars for each pass so they can also skip line? No, I'm sorry but it just doesn't roll with me.
-
Helicopter & planes circling KI?
^ If I had any more likes, I would like the hell out of that post.
-
Bad Time To Ride Vortex
You actually changed your profile picture to a unicorn with a rainbow? Sure did.
-
Bad Time To Ride Vortex
You were their guinea pig.
-
Helicopter & planes circling KI?
When I was at the park on the 15 & 16 of June, I kept seeing a helicopter & an airplane circling Kings Island, & they weren't together. I was curious of what they are, are they tours?
-
Kings Island Baseball Invitational
What is capacity & what happens if they meet it?
-
Anyone else experienced this on Invertigo?
I have only ridden once, and this is a fun ride, but you really have to know how to hold your head & how to sit in the seat before locking in, what I did was scooted all the way back in the seat, and kind of lifted my self up & then locked my self in with the restraints so I had a little left over room to control myself, I know it sounds bizarre but it works for me oddly, but try to keep your head back as much as possible.
-
Beast Incident 06-26-2012. Height Requirement Issue?
If ya can't handle it, don't do it. I'm kidding, but really, his parents should have thought about his size and if he would be thrown around a lot.
-
Fast lane treatment
My username & avatar have no reflection on my personality, sorta..I kid, I kid, I was very fascinated in Lector's case, and my username is just what I use for every site I'm on. :3 I'd be more than happy to change my avatar, wanna suggest one for me? A rainbow with a unicorn flying across it! There ya go. c;
-
Soak City Lifeguards
If this was a test, they failed.
-
Fast lane treatment
My username & avatar have no reflection on my personality, sorta..I kid, I kid, I was very fascinated in Lector's case, and my username is just what I use for every site I'm on. :3 I'd be more than happy to change my avatar, wanna suggest one for me?
-
Fast lane treatment
You're not riding Vortex anymore because you were asked to fill the rest before you got to pick your seat? That's seriously immature. They're trying to get the line moving swiftly, ride it and enjoy it, no matter where you have to sit. & When I went a few weeks ago, they were allowing us non fast passers to sit anywhere.
-
Guests Wear the Darnest Things
Gauges, if you're going to mock or put them down at least address them correctly, a gauge is the size you stretched to, so please call them plugs, tunnels, & or stretchers.
-
Shock loaded coasters
Shocks don't and won't be installed anytime soon, I hope. If rides are rough, leave them rough, as Tb said, it's part of the fun & memories.
-
Guests Wear the Darnest Things
I saw a girl wearing a neon green "class of 2012" shirt and it had cuts along the side and back, white shorts that had half her butt hanging out, and to top it off, some weird, weird styled, let's say boots?
-
What is your Delirium Expirience?
Well, when I first rode it last season, it was a little rough, but this year, when I rode it, it was smooth, except for the part when it broke down as soon we we're locked and we sat there for about 15 minutes, but it was all made up for because we were allowed to get back on right after we got off, it was fixed in maybe 10 minutes, and also allowed two rides in a row due to know line forming yet. ( Note: yes, I was skeptical of getting back on, but I give all my trust to KI Maintenance Crew with my safety, and if it isn't safe to operate, they wouldn't have let us on. )
-
What are the best locker deals?
run away, use them, or run away.These locker prices are insane.
-
Funny Pic of a Kid on Runaway Reptar:)
HAH not funny Ha, you're rude.
-
Son of Beast station?
Oh, okay thanks. Now that I think of it, it almost looked like a moon on the backdrop, I'm assuming that's what it it is..
-
Son of Beast station?
Is the Son of Beast station used for a haunted house/maze now, because when I was walking toward Flight Deck, I looked at the station and it seemed like I saw a planet, or some sort of backdrop hiding the inside part of the station, and it looked almost alien themed, is there one there? or..
-
The Crypt Building
Wild Mouse in the dark. & what is KCKC?
-
The Phantom Theater
This topic will probably be moved to Rumors/Polls.
-
What some people do on rides
Well a few days ago, on The Racer, a guy pretended his seat was a horse and slapped the side of it, yelling "Let's go baby, get it up this hill, you can do it!" Oh yeah, that train lost too.
-
Stuck at Work
The 3 hour drive & no one to always go with.
-
Son of Beast/ Flight Deck Over Haul
Oh goodness, the things people say.