Everything posted by gingerkid
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Where does it refer to it. Can you provide something more that it has the abbreviation for an inverted coaster along with a bunch of random other numbers. And we don't know 100% that that track is for us(even though i think it is, with the matching numbers) If you looked at a single Diamondback support, you would have no idea what it would go to. We are all just presuming it is an invert.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
This would only be a space of 10ft, and thats not including track.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I strongly think this has a good possibility of being a wing, or just another diversion
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Strong possibility that KI website leak could be true. Even if its not, we all have our doubts(including me) we know for sure that height will definitely, not be that much higher than 200 feet, which leads me to believe that this could be legit. The small gap between the two big footers at the base of the hill are 10ft apart, or 1/2inch...big enough for an invert cart?
-
Starting to Decode 2014
LETS STICK TO DECODING THIS IS CHILDISH NONSENSE THE FACT IS WE ARE GETTING A COASTER, WHETHER WHAT TYPE, MAKER, DESIGNER OR WHAT EVER IS POINTLESS, THAT IS TO BE DISCUSSED WHEN WE KNOW ALL OF THAT. FOR GOODNESS SAKE WE LASTED OVER TWO MONTHS, LETS TAKE THESE LAST 53 OR SO HOURS IN PURE DECODING AND SAVE YELLING AND BICKERING FOR LATER.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Two days five hours...
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Arent those just the old carts that drove people around. I think from the parking lot to the front gate. GOOD CATCH THOUGH
-
Starting to Decode 2014
The Photo didnt show up, could you repost it?
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Make a photobucket I would suggest something that doesn't suck, like imgur or flickr Yeah I made a photobucket and cant quite figure it out.Upload your photo to photobucket. And then click the direct link, then go onto the forum and click the picture and paste
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Make a photobucket
-
Starting to Decode 2014
OOhhh my god, I just figured it out. Do you remember Slugworth from Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, do you remember at the beginning we thought he was evil but was really working for Mr. Wonka along, I think we have the same thing here. What if Patrick Michael is really a worker for Don, and on Thursday we see Patrick On stage.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
You know, five hours ago I was relieved to see "The Bat". Over sixty days of obsession(I searched Ki 2014 on youtube and google everysingle day) I thought I could finally calm down. And now I am freaking out. I dont know if this is real or not This will be the longest two days in my life, tick tock... 2 days 22 hours, 39 minutes, 5,4,3,2,1,38minutes... 59,58,57,56...
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I don't know why people think that this was a fake tease. Think back to Dons post about wanting to ride The Bat again. And if Kings Island wanted to tease the public, would you think that that KI would have done something that would involve someone else noticing besides a coaster enthusiast that keeps on refreshing a page named kingsisland.com/2014 (<that includes me)
-
Starting to Decode 2014
What was that about not being a Wing Coaster?
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I also find it odd that Don hasn't really been teasing us at all lately, The announcement is in three days, you would think he would be trying to screw with us.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Hmmmm...
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I think as of right now, it is safe to say that the world records that will be broken will more than likely only pertain to the coaster type itself. I.e Worlds tallest Dive Coaster or Worlds Fastest Inverted Coaster...I do not see it being coaster with most inversions, or tallest coaster in the world. Let's see if we can really try to find out what the records might be. We know from what we saw on blueprints that there are only somewhere in the range of 6-8 inversions. Height doesn't seem like it will rise too tall. (Way, way , way back in the beginning of this page we talked about height restrictions. What are they? Or are they even real?) Realistically based off what we know and see what potential records could be broken?
-
Starting to Decode 2014
And Construction cam has been fixed too. https://www.visitkingsisland.com/online-fun/webcams
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Just as a reference, different colors to help see it better.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
- Starting to Decode 2014
I predicted this earlier also. As of where Delirium is the coaster will have to avoid so in my belief it will go undergroundHas been posted multiple times. This is what it WILL look based off the blueprints.Note this is not my creation! Won't post link. I'm done. Night- Starting to Decode 2014
I predicted this earlier also. As of where Delirium is the coaster will have to avoid so in my belief it will go undergroundThat picture is not really accurate, the drop first dives down into an immelman. From the blueprints it doesn't look like it will go underground.- Starting to Decode 2014
I figured out from the video (when zoomed into this location) every 10ft=1 and 1/8th CM. If this starts right where we think it is and has an angle of 45 degrees we could be seeing something tall, invert, dive or flyer...only if there is a tall incline.- Starting to Decode 2014
Why has a B&M Flyer been dismissed so quick. From above they look the same. (Inverted)- Starting to Decode 2014
And in sadder news KI is no longer trending on Yahoo. - Starting to Decode 2014