Everything posted by CP&LERR Fan
-
Awards/Ribbons System
I know just as much as you
-
August 15 kings island trip!
Cause I rediscovered How great Kings Island is.
-
August 15 kings island trip!
We decided that we would either go to Kings Island or Kenny wood. I like both of them but I would like to go to Kings Island. I haven't been there since 2004 or 2005 I really don't remember cause it's been so long. If I do go what ride should I ride?
-
First time at KI.
Nice, have fun there I possibly might go to Kings Island too this year.
-
Favorite Kings Island Ride Logo
Another cool logo is the Gate Keeper.
-
Favorite Kings Island Ride Logo
I knew this would happen too.
-
Favorite Kings Island Ride Logo
The Beast.
-
7/27/13 Cedar Point Trip Report
Ride the train and take photos as you can tell I'm a fan of their railroad. Oh wait you already went.
-
When/if Dinosaurs become endangered?
I can see Dinosaurs Alive at the Cleveland zoo, Kings Island is about thrill rides and kid rides. Would you really want to pay extra money after you paid over 50 bucks for admission for the park just to see fake dinasours roar at you. They should get rid of it, but I know they'll be there for awhile.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Welcome to KIC!
-
What coaster and rides will dispear at cedar point in the next years?
I don't recall it rough when I rode it. if you want a rough ride the Meanstreak, I watched my dad go on it while I waited for him Next to the station.
-
What coaster and rides will dispear at cedar point in the next years?
yep I don't understand why they have two Cadillac rides one at midway and frontier town. I like the idea for the bluestreak and agree that it seams like less people are in that area, But You should know I love the corkscrew.
-
What coaster and rides will dispear at cedar point in the next years?
You think they might get rid of a coaster?
-
What coaster and rides will dispear at cedar point in the next years?
At Cedar Point?
-
What coaster and rides will dispear at cedar point in the next years?
There is some talk around asking what rides will disappear in the near future at Cedar Point? Two years ago they got rid of Paddle wheel excursion which would be 50 next year. So I think they might get rid of the anamatronic dinosaurs there which is 5 extra dollars to see them. I really don't think they'll get rid of any coasters for now. Anyways what do you think?
-
Friday 7/26/13 - Perfect day at the Point!
did you ride the train? Any chance you have photos
-
KICentral Server Change Complete
Oh, I was trapped there 20 minutes ago.
-
KICentral Server Change Complete
The twilight zone?
-
KICentral Server Change Complete
I took me awhile to get back here, notice if I'm not on its the servers fault cause sometimes I can't access it.
-
what is your favorite engine at KI and CP
Nice photos again.
-
KICentral Server Change Complete
I finally made it to the new server, and I think some people are still on the old one.
-
what is your favorite engine at KI and CP
After I lost the topic from the New server I'm starting it again. Notice I'm to lazy to post the pictures of them.
-
KICentral Server Change Complete
Darn I had over 200 post yesterday's now I'm in the 190s Edit, I'm finally on the new server!
-
KICentral Server Change Complete
Will it come back?
-
Starting to Decode gone?
I think we all need to stop for a moment and take three big breaths....