Everything posted by canobie#1
-
Delirium getting a paint job?
I wish the park would give it a longer ride cycle. It's ridiculously short!
-
Next New Ride?
No need to call my idea stupid, that is against Terms of Service paragraph 5 beginning with the word respect. http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/4128-terms-of-service/#entry60232. You have been warned! Hahaha I've been warned, okay sure. Plus it's not attacking your idea, I am saying that it would be stupid for THEM to do that. Not directing towards your
-
Vortex being removed?
I would never forgive them if Vortex bit the dust. That ride is freaking awesome! Enough of this removal speculation crap, LONG LIVE Vortex!
-
Next New Ride?
^That would be pretty stupid considering you can see a whole lot out of the enterprise cars. A new topspin would be cool though.
-
Trip report 4/19/2014
Nice report but Lorde is one of the biggest new stars on the planet. All the kids love her!
-
2015 talk
They could do a vekoma mad house in the old crypt building...
-
2015 talk
I'd like to see them build a new entrance. They have an outdated eyesore.
-
What's up with all the strobe?
Ok.. where? I don't see a thread.
-
What's up with all the strobe?
For The Vortex, beast, Diamondback, Firehawk and Banshee it says they have strobe lights. Do you think they added this effect to all these rides this year?
-
Next New Ride?
I could see that happening. But I personally would like to see a flat or two for next season.
-
Next New Ride?
Catapult was scrapped, the inner structure crapped out.
-
Next New Ride?
One of my home parks is six flags New England so I got to experience catapult before it bit the dust. They were kinda uncompftoable but still fun. It was also a maintenance nightmare.
-
Next New Ride?
A round up would be cool. More classics!
-
Next New Ride?
An S&S Sky Swing would be awesome over by Firehawk. They could call it steel hawk!
-
Move One Ride from Anywhere in the Country to KI
Lake compounce still has their top spin in storage. If I recall, it's at Kennywood for storage.
-
Move One Ride from Anywhere in the Country to KI
I would move nightmares here from Canada's Wonderland. Such an amazing ride!
-
Week IV: Most Historic Addition(s) in KI History?
Is say racer, king cobra, The Beast and Vortex
-
The Bat flies again at Kings Island
Spooky Hallow sounds good to me. Maybe they could get a slender man dark ride and call the area slender woods.
-
What ride would you remove from Kings Island?
Look at six flags new england, they're moving their sky coaster this season for the NewEngland Sky Screamer. I think if a six flags park is willing to relocate a sky coaster, a Cedar Fair ark certainly could too.
-
What ride would you remove from Kings Island?
The only ride I would consider removing/moving would be the Sky Coaster. It's in the way, simple as that. This could free up new room for a flat and an easier way to get people to The Bat. To me it's an eyesore if they want to re-theme that area. No matter what name you change it to, it's still going to be that hideous grey color. I have no problem with Sling Shot because its not standing in front of anything and it takes up little space, but I'd like to see sky coaster get moved somewhere else or just removed.
-
Move One Ride from Anywhere in the Country to KI
Cedar Fair couldn't afford to keep up with that much ride. It's a huge process and very long too. Very unrealistic to see something like that, but maybe something like the one going to CWonderland would be cool.
-
Week III- Best attraction at KI's Soak City?
The Twisting pretzel slides are called Pineapple Pipeline. I think they are pretty underrated since they are really in the outskirts of everything else.
-
Week III- Best attraction at KI's Soak City?
Pinnaple pipeline
-
Resurrection
? It seems like the track is the same. Are the bunny hills at the end formed different?
-
Resurrection
I would move CW's Sky Rider here and rename it King Cobra. It's the same ride. Or maybe remove shockwave too and make it faster and longer with two loops instead of one.