Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

stinky

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stinky

  1. "That coaster you like is coming back in style." -The Dwarf, Twin Peaks.
  2. Would that be a ton more to be done, or a tonne?
  3. The only problem I ever had with Flight Deck was, the 25 mile hike to get back to it. Then again, I'm a wimp anymore when it comes to walking, and I love pretty much ANY roller coaster.
  4. Riverboats. Used to be jazz (before the festival).
  5. I would absolutely LOVE an old-fashioned Ferris wheel in Coney; it doesn't have the be the world's largest, just something in the lines of what the Coney area is.
  6. Since we skipped this year, our passes are no longer simply renewable, and we must get new ones. That's ok- I no longer have the cheesy-looking mustache associated with the old ID! "That woman I married," however... (ducking) But I did print out the receipts today!
  7. "That man I married," huh? I've been calling you that to your face for what? How many years? Thank goodness you actually married me. Otherwise, you'd be appearing downright goofy right about now.
  8. "That man I married," huh?
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.