Everything posted by sikkinixx99
-
The official "Bring the Flying Eagles home" thread.
I would really love it if they were to be brought back. They belong in Kings Island its part of its history. Great picture of them at Coney Island!!
-
The official "Bring the Flying Eagles home" thread.
I miss KCKC More than anything!! Loved that ride so much!!
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Man it would be so awesome to get The Flying Eagles in that spot!!
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I'm a smoker and I only smoke in the designated areas. If someone is smoking outside these areas then they should be told and warned then if caught again be thrown out of the park. I appreciate them giving me an area to smoke. I respect non smokers. But it is all outside its not like were in a cramped up building.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
And in the station that is so sweet!!
-
Banshee Construction Progress
The lights look great!!
-
Action Zone Re-theming for 2014
Looks like the concrete truck is ready to fill in the circle I think the trees are great like they are I think sometimes too many get taken out
-
Action Zone Re-theming for 2014
Well looks like its just going to be good old concrete laid back down on that path. Also Tuskin has really hit it on the head of the nail!! "Purple Rain" is going to be the best section of the park!! That explains the purple laser light show that is going in the circle!! Going to be a great season!!
-
Cedar Point 2014 Platinum Pass perks!
Why is it then??
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Where do you see it?
-
Action Zone Re-theming for 2014
That would be nice I miss the walkway that had all the green stuff growing on top of it made for a great shaded area to cool off
-
Action Zone Re-theming for 2014
I thought they were doing pavers there that could be part of the process but I have never seen it done before
-
Action Zone Re-theming for 2014
Looks like mesh or netting on that pathway
-
Six Flags: New for 2014
So if I go up to Niagra on my way to Wonderland that park is on the way and I should avoid spending money there?
-
Action Zone Re-theming for 2014
What is that??Taken from Kings Island Cam https://www.visitkingsisland.com/online-fun/webcams
-
Six Flags: New for 2014
Where is this park at?
-
Action Zone Re-theming for 2014
I would really love to see another ride there!! But it really isn't a good spot unless they re-route the traffic somehow.
-
6th Annual Coasting for Kids - Sunday, June 8
I will sign up when I get paid Wednesday the 26th I want to be on team KICentral. I will be a rookie at this but will do my best!! One question I have is will we ride as a team or alone?
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Beautiful morning I have a feeling we may see a test run today. supposed to turn back cold this next week. Today would be a great day weather wise
-
Banshee Construction Progress
https://twitter.com/kingsislandPR From Kings Island's Twitter page
-
Banshee Construction Progress
It was there but has now gone away
-
Soak City Cam
Just pointing at an empty field high above it. Farmers cam!!
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I believe that is a train sitting there!! Be cool to see it run!!
-
KI Throwback Photo of The Day
Nice picture!! Loved the Zodiac.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
And we call it Indiana weather LOL Midwest is always messed up!!