Everything posted by sikkinixx99
-
KI Throwback Photo of The Day
1986 Mom and cousins. I took the picture.
-
Six Flags Over Texas and Gerstlauer Amusement Rides
I don't know every detail of the incident. But I think both Six Flags and Gerstlauer should pay the family and not drag this out.
-
KI Throwback Photo of The Day
she maybe grew what 5 inches?? LOL
-
KI Throwback Photo of The Day
Anyone remember this Dino Exhibit I want to say 98 or 99 That is my now ex wife and my 2 kids
-
KI Throwback Photo of The Day
I figured so can't tell if that is Flight Commander next to The Racers
-
KI Throwback Photo of The Day
Not sure the year??
-
KI Throwback Photo of The Day
Taken 35 years ago. My Mom took my Sister and I to meet The Beast I am getting old!!
-
Adventure Express is getting new chain
Sorry for the broken link. Thanks Malem for posting it the right way.
-
Adventure Express is getting new chain
Yeah my fault I can't figure it out what I did wrong. From the KI Twitter page Sorry for the mess up
-
Adventure Express is getting new chain
http://Adventure Express will be getting a new lift chain this year. http://t.co/Q3Yn2XY9Mw
-
6th Annual Coasting for Kids - Sunday, June 8
So what do I do to be part of Team KIC?
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Looks like it's been poured and smoothed to me but I'm not sure.
-
Cheetah Hunt leaves riders stuck
Only been stuck once and evacuated for legal reasons can't say where or what.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I think the line will go under lift hill to reach this point
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Wow that is beautiful!! Can't wait to ride Banshee!! Welcome to KIC!!
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I want to ride your Trains!!!!
-
Banshee Construction Progress
That would be really cool!! I like that idea be cool to see some designs make it very different.
-
Cedar Point "Banshee" T-Shirt Up For Auction On Ebay.
$50 wow!! Glad they changed it!!
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I really think they are going to put pavers all thru that area looks like to me what they are starting to do in front of Sling Shot.
-
What do you want for Halloween Haunt?
I really wish I could get into the whole haunt thing. Just isn't for me at Kings Island & Cedar Point when I was at each one just seemed to me to be way over crowded way to dark in most areas at Cedar Point I walked into a cement bench and fell over. It was so dark you just couldn't see. I will just make my way to the exits when they start again. I really wish I could enjoy it more.
-
New for 2014 - Platinum/Gold Passes & Unlimited Dinosaurs Alive Access
I don't like the theater without the seats. If no film take it out and put a nice flat in it's place
-
Kings Island 2009
Great pictures and report. Big families are great!!
-
A Day at IDORA PARK
That is an awesome park. Wish I could have visited it before it closed. I was lucky enough to go to Americana before it closed. Love the memories. Thanks
-
Banshee Construction Progress
With my niece the harness came down fine but the seat belt wouldn't buckle. I know on Gatekeeper the 4th row had a little bit longer seat belt but it still wouldn't buckle so she couldn't ride.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Hey I offered to go up and clean that cam off no reply at all. Oh well.