Everything posted by MysticsTimber
-
Something new besides Banshee for 2014?
A Banshee Twist Ice Cream sounds really good right now! Banshee, who doesn't want to wait until Opening Day for a Banshee Twist Ice Cream. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Something new besides Banshee for 2014?
Someone does.Banshee, who just HAD to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Well I hope not. They'd need a pretty big 3D printer for that.I HATE AUTOCORRECT!!!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I highly doubt Delirium is going to be repainted. Edit: Autocorrect put reprinted instead of repainted. Smh... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Welcome to the family! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Next New Ride?
I'm not worried about rides. I just want a restroom in X-Base. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
People OUTSIDE KI Say The Darnedest Things
^ *face palm* Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I believe that is Fox's cam. KI's cam on Banshee is messed up again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Guests Say The Darnest Things
Might as well start a Foreign Language thread. lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Guests Say The Darnest Things
No entiendo francés. Banshee, who just spoke Spanish cuz I'm taking Spanish in high school and doesn't understand French. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Action Zone Circle
I like the idea of having a DJ. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Guests Say The Darnest Things
Uhh... bonjour. Banshee, just speakin' French. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I've seen younger.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Is there still hope for Flying Scooters? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
The Beast 35th Anniversary
That's so cool I may have to make that my profile pic. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Action Zone Re-theming for 2014
I didn't think people actually argue over stuff like that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
The Bat flies again at Kings Island
"@KingsIslandPR: Cars from The Bat roller coaster are receiving a coat of primer before being painted black." @KingsIslandPR on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kingsislandpr/status/435812420481605632 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Kings Island's 2014 season Goals
^ I agree. I know for sure that the one at KI is not the same as a regulation one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Kings Island's 2014 season Goals
I would also like to win the 3 point challenge. I play basketball and I've been working on my 3 point shot so hopefully this is the year I can win it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Kings Island's 2014 season Goals
In 2012, I rode The Beast 4 times in one day. I also rode Racer 14 times in a row in 2012. My goal this year is to do 10 with The Beast and 12 with Diamondback in one day. I don't think I can set a record for Racer this year. Anything's possible! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Cute Kings Island Couples' Stories
What's a girlfriend? I'm not familiar with that term. I've been single my whole life. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Banshee Construction Progress
https://twitter.com/KingsIslandPR/status/433312513329881088 Hope I did that correct. Just another sign that summer is getting closer and closer!!!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Kings Island 2009
Awesome pictures!! Makes me miss summer even more! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Finally I can see!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Banshee Construction Progress
This is America. we are allowed to capitalize freely. Back on topic, when will test runs begin on the Banshee at KI? Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk Yes but on here, that is taken very seriously.As to when testing is supposed to begin, probably not until March. They should be getting the other 2 trains within the next few weeks or so. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk